PDA

View Full Version : H2Odwalla

rackitup
03-30-2007, 05:10 AM
Has anyone tried H2Odwalla yet?

It is a natural flavored water available in 5 flavors.

Kinda like Vita Water.

fusion
03-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Distribution still appears very limited. Philadelphia Coke has it, from Coke's Northampton MA plant (NP). I've tried the tropical (melted creamsicle) and kiwi strawberry (very vegetabley).

rackitup
03-30-2007, 11:14 PM
Distribution still appears very limited. Philadelphia Coke has it, from Coke's Northampton MA plant (NP). I've tried the tropical (melted creamsicle) and kiwi strawberry (very vegetabley).

I had the tropical and I will add fertilizer to the description.

To me these taste like what I thought VitaWater would taste like.

BriGuy20
03-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Third on my list after Propel and Vitamin Water. Unless it's fundamentally better than the original (and/or cheaper), why drink it?

fusion
04-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Philadelphia Coke is running it 10/$10 in most chains. I picked up the other three flavors that I haven't tried yesterday (Jasmine Lime, Blueberry Tea, Ginger Plum).

DrPepperYummy
04-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I had the tropical and I will add fertilizer to the description.

To me these taste like what I thought VitaWater would taste like.

So you haven't tried vitaminwater? I've tried them all and I don't think it really tastes like vitaminwater.. it sounds like you're making a negative statement so I was just curious if you liked it or not.

RedBlitz86
04-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I have tried all the flavors and there all decent except Ginger and Plum one that was nasty!!!:eek:

rackitup
04-06-2007, 03:50 AM
So you haven't tried vitaminwater? I've tried them all and I don't think it really tastes like vitaminwater.. it sounds like you're making a negative statement so I was just curious if you liked it or not.

Sorry for the confusion my Bev-Net friend.

I guess it would help if I would use the propper name for the other beverage I was speaking of Vitamin-Water, not Vita Water, sorry again.

I did not like the H2Odwalla flavor I tried at all.

I do like Vitamin-Water, I was hesitant to try it when it first came out.

When I saw H2Odwalla I said to myself, what the heck I will try it, after all I didn't think Vitamin-Water would be good and it was.