PDA

View Full Version : Results from Canada Trip!

SplitLevelP
04-01-2007, 05:50 PM
The first thing I found was the Coke with the new design talked about by ramon.At the same store I found not only Fruitopia in glass but I found that Minute Maid single serve is still in glass in canada (orange,apple,cranberry other mix) next to it on the shelf I find that Five Alive is alive and well in canada and in glass single serve.Unknown to to there is a 8oz glass coke sold in canada in looks for the most part like the one sold in U.S.A. Nestea is still offered in glass as well.Listed as "Canada's original" 355 ml long neck bottles of The pop shoppe are found in canada.Next up is Old Tyme Ginger Beer in 296 ml (deli bottle shaped)glass not something normally discussed here but a worthwhile add is Heinz Ketchup which is not sold outside of resturant packs in glass anymore in the U.S.A. was found still on a retail shelf in canada.Now for a surprise to me although in plastic I found listed as a new product 7up Cranberry splash & Coke Black cherry Vanilla.One more Side note Unlike the listed "purified Drinking Water" Aquafina markets here in the U.S.A. Aquafina in Canada is billed as "Demineralized Treated Water" with a sub catagory claiming "By Reverse Osmosis-Ozonized"

Thanks again for all the help from this board :-)

Pictures are coming!!!!

Dr. Galaga
04-01-2007, 10:23 PM
What part of Canada did you go to, eh?

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Good to know you had a great time! thanks for posting! :)

SplitLevelP
04-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Ok here is some pics

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Great pics! thanks for posting!

XLS_04
04-03-2007, 02:29 AM
thanks for posting the pics. have you tried any of the beverages you bought from Canada yet?