PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Max Chill

Jonsson8
04-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I just heard that a new Pepsi Max flavor will be released in Sweden these days, it's called Pepsi Max Chill and has a flavor of green apples. What do you guys think of that idea for a flavor? I don't know if it will be released in other countries as well, but Sweden is the first market, and it'll be a limited edition soda, only available in the spring and summer.

Pepsi Max Chill (http://www.carlsberg.se/wbch3.exe?p=1001435)

BluejacketT
04-08-2007, 08:49 PM
It's an alright idea for a flavor.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Here we have Pepsi Max but only the regular one... I hope it would be released here too!

popologist
04-09-2007, 12:31 AM
it doesn't sound like a natural combination, but you never know. if it tastes good, people will buy it.

da987
04-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Hi Jonsson, I have just sent you a private message

XLS_04
04-14-2007, 04:28 AM
I would definatly try it if it was sold here in the U.S., let us know how it tastes when you try it!

arz
04-16-2007, 03:01 PM
They sell the drink in Finland too, and I love it. I bought three bottles of it before my local store ran out of them. I hope some Pepsi representative sees this and decides to bottle more of it, my favourite Cola. It has a "esanssinen" (I don't know the correct english term for this, probably "essential oily") aftertaste of apple and it also a pretty nice smell of apple.

Jonsson8
04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
I have now tried it for the first time myself, it took me a while but finally I decided to give it a try. I like the taste of apples, it was a fresh flavor, so I like this idea. But personally I'm not a big fan of Diet/Light products sweetened with Aspartame (NutraSweet), I would rather prefer a regular Pepsi version of it instead. But I was curious about it and wanted to try it nevertheless, and I do like the apple idea.

I took a picture of a bottle so you can get a better view of what it looks like.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2953/pepsimaxchillij0.th.jpg (http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pepsimaxchillij0.jpg)

popologist
04-26-2007, 03:33 PM
thanks for the pic.

i think apples would taste better in sierra mist or mountain dew. it just doesn't seem like it'd go well with cola.

Soda-MN-Good
04-26-2007, 03:58 PM
I purchased 4 bottles of Pepsi that were bottled in the Phillipines about a year ago. Pepsi Max was one of them, the other three were Pepsi X energy cola, Pepsi Ice (Ice mint flavor) and Pepsi Fire (says red spike cola, I'm assuming cinnamon). I bought them in 500ml PET. They have all since expired and I don't care to drink flat sodas.

Has anyone else tried these?

I can take some pics if anyone cares...

Mr Zabe
04-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I can take some pics if anyone cares...
Just as a matter of fact ( meant in humor LOL) asking if we
want pictures of any kind of odd or new soda pop related stuff,
is like asking the Cookie Monster if he/she wants cookies. LOL

Cool pictures are always nice and appreciated.

Soda-MN-Good
04-27-2007, 09:29 PM
I like to ask if people want to see my pics, then when they answer, it makes me feel like i have friends....

These are a year or two old...