PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine Energy Do Themselves In

greg
04-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Cocaine drink is a drug, not a supplement - FDA (http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/news/ng.asp?n=75711&m=1NIU412&c=toaoxytwodufjsi)

Done in by their own marketing.

cain
04-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Sometimes if you wait long enough justice prevails

RJWDOLFINS
04-16-2007, 08:07 PM
I did one today it was not good , a burning taste a buzz for about 2 hrs.

illusionh20
05-25-2007, 01:42 PM
They did themselves really well, they have world wide coverage, I wonder if any media expert is willing to convert the coverage to $ dollar value.

Besides that it will be interesting to see how the new "banned" energy drink will do.

greg
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM
They did themselves really well, they have world wide coverage, I wonder if any media expert is willing to convert the coverage to $ dollar value.

Besides that it will be interesting to see how the new "banned" energy drink will do.

I'm not a media expert but I think a fair value dollar amount you can put on the world wide covergae they got for their brand is a big fat ZERO.
The brand is off the market, they no longer sell it, it is gone. That means zero value to the brand.
The new "banned" drink will not be able to live off the coat tails of Cocaine. I can not see how they honestly, and i use that word liberally here, can market the new drink with the old drink. It just doesn't make sense to me.

NRGSLLR@
05-25-2007, 05:40 PM
maybe they can team up with Rehab and co brand. The recovering Cocaine users energy drink

Troy The Vault Drinker
05-25-2007, 06:30 PM
i heard that they were changing their name to CENSORED

deepnenergy
05-26-2007, 03:13 AM
Censored or not, it's says a lot for the one holding a can of it on the job. Someone give that boy a raise!