PDA

View Full Version : DareDevil Energy Drink New Design

illusionh20
04-17-2007, 01:31 AM
I see the mean looking "devil" has been removed from the new design.

The slogan "Living on the edge" is correct, but I feel the packaging fails to associate or portray any risk taking. As for the the actual word "daredevil" it stretches to much across the facing. I think the graphics can be improved to make it connect to the actual name and make it look more "premium" looking.

No idea why that cheap and nasty looking ribbon is used to capture the words
"Energy Drink". Is it a snake?

BriGuy20
04-17-2007, 04:57 AM

The slogan "Living on the edge" is correct, but I feel the packaging fails to associate or portray any risk taking. As for the the actual word "daredevil" it stretches to much across the facing. I think the graphics can be improved to make it connect to the actual name and make it look more "premium" looking.

Dew doesn't have any kamikaze snowboarders on its can, but it seems to have the "EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME" category nailed down with its ads.

I for one think it's losing it's EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME edge to the energy drinks, TO THE EXTREEEEEME. :p

Daredevil
04-17-2007, 07:28 PM

I think you might mean RED DEVIL energy drink. It has a devil on the can. We are Daredevil - no association. Good Luck to you...

illusionh20
04-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Ooooops sorry, got confused! :(

So the daredevil has the tail that is symbolic of the devil.

It looks like the Devil Energy drink has no tail and the daredevil energy drink has no Devil.

I am wondering why your wishing me luck? I am trying to make sense of your product, so do i need "luck" to understand it? :confused:

Daredevil
04-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Ooooops sorry, got confused! :(

So the daredevil has the tail that is symbolic of the devil.

It looks like the Devil Energy drink has no tail and the daredevil energy drink has no Devil.

I am wondering why your wishing me luck? I am trying to make sense of your product, so do i need "luck" to understand it? :confused:

Just being friendly...here are a few more closings...you can pick the one that you like best.

Wish you well
Have a good week
Kind Regards
Have a good one
Good luck to you...

Take Care,
Lauren