PDA

View Full Version : Canfield's SWISS CREME Soda

Leviticus
04-23-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm looking for Canfield's Swiss Creme Soda...and not that Diet junk! I used to buy this by the 6pack every time i went to Chicago...but just this past time all that was available was Diet. Did they stop making the regular stuff or what!?

If anyone knows where to get this please help! I will reimburse for shipping if thats what it takes. Thanks for any help you can provide.:confused:

Kenny
04-30-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm looking for Canfield's Swiss Creme Soda...and not that Diet junk! I used to buy this by the 6pack every time i went to Chicago...but just this past time all that was available was Diet. Did they stop making the regular stuff or what!?

If anyone knows where to get this please help! I will reimburse for shipping if thats what it takes. Thanks for any help you can provide.:confused:

I love that stuff, my grandma used to buy cases of the **** and store it in the garage before she died. I remember we used to pick it up at this place called "Piggly Wiggly" over in Grayslake. I don't know if they still sell it there but I know at Jewel-Osco they sell the 2 liters of it. I always pick it up when they have the 10 for 10 sale

Mr Zabe
04-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah, from time to time I see Candfield's SCS at the
local Jewel stores I shop at.
I recall seeing 6pk cans????

Tony W
04-30-2007, 08:10 PM
I, too can't find Canfield's Swiss Cream. I have seen only the diet version lately. I wish they still bottled Canfield's Draft Root Beer.

Here's an alternative: Try Filbert's Cream Soda. You can get it at the Filbert's plant on Ashland at about 35th St. in Chcago. It's a dumpy looking building. You walk up a loading dock and into a warehouse with a bottle line in the back. You can get cases of long neck bottles for $9 a case, mix and match flavors. Their cream soda is pretty close to Canfields. Maybe better. And it's in glass!

amyers
04-30-2007, 10:40 PM
I think we have it at Publix

jkluever
08-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I have only found Swiss Creme Soda at one store. I can only find it in Quarts. That is the only NON DIET i have found. You can find it at Tony's Finer foods located at 87th and Harlem.

jim

david2956
11-09-2008, 07:31 PM

Hi Leviticus, I used to live in Chicago and that was the BEST Swiss Creme Soda EVER!!! I am also looking to buy them, but with no luck. :mad::confused: Did you have any luck, and if yes, where? Please let me know if you founf them, thanks in advance! My email is advancevideo@sbcglobal.net :)

huddy90
01-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Where are you located?

LEBnHMW
01-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Hi

I see this is an old post but just wanted to say that Canfield was sold back in the mid 90's. If they are still making pop, I'm sure it is far and few to be around.

good luck!

jerr2429
01-22-2009, 07:12 PM
in milford pa we have it in 6 pack its made by crystal beverage out of scranton pa

playmkr278
04-04-2009, 10:03 PM
I am curious if the Milford, PA place still sells the Creme Soda from Canfield's