PDA

View Full Version : 7-Up Lemon Squeeze has landed in Canada!

ScottyLibido
04-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Found some today at Sobey's in a 12-pack with a $1 off coupon. It tastes a bit like Fresca/Wink/Squirt, more like 7-UP mixed with Sparkling Lemonade.

They also had Lipton Brisk Apple Green Tea and a new 12-pack of mixed bottles of Nestle Cool/Nestle Cool Mixed Berry/Minute Maid Lemonade/Minute Maid Orangeade.

fusion
04-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Sounds interesting!

The Minute Maid/Nestea package.. plastic bottles?

I wonder why Coke doesn't do packages like that in the US. I see mixed snapple multipacks as well as vitaminwater mixed multipacks in the stores.. but nothing from Coke or Pepsi.

ScottyLibido
04-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Yes, they were 500ml plastic bottles. Sobeys has a special this weekend, buy 3 Coke 12-packs and get the 12 pack free

Troy The Vault Drinker
04-27-2007, 01:37 AM
mmm squirt you say... i wonder if 7 UP Lemon Squeeze & Sierra Mist Lemon Squeeze are gonna taste the same?

Popboy
04-27-2007, 04:57 PM
I found some today myself at Wal-Mart, tastes good, a bit too gaseous for my liking though, one sip and I'm belching up a storm. :(

I saw the Lipton Iced Brisk Green (Iced Green Tea /apple flavoured) myself but didn't pick any up.

Popboy
04-27-2007, 05:03 PM
mmm squirt you say... i wonder if 7 UP Lemon Squeeze & Sierra Mist Lemon Squeeze are gonna taste the same?

I would'nt doubt if they have a similiar taste...

Popboy
04-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Sounds interesting!

The Minute Maid/Nestea package.. plastic bottles?

I wonder why Coke doesn't do packages like that in the US. I see mixed snapple multipacks as well as vitaminwater mixed multipacks in the stores.. but nothing from Coke or Pepsi.

This aggravates me sometimes too, I guess Coke & Pepsi do this so consumers are forced to buy more than one case of their favourite drinks... :(

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-28-2007, 04:00 AM
I wonder if it tastes the limited edition we had here: 7up Bite, it was 7up with more lime taste...