PDA

View Full Version : Sighted: Fountain Cherry Coke Zero

ZedFlummox
04-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Hello, all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I recently spotted some fountain Cherry Coke Zero in Chicago. It was in the Corner Bakery at 676 N. St. Clair by Northwestern Hospital.

I tried it and it was pretty good, although didnt taste much like the Cherry Coke Zero from the can.

Mr Zabe
04-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi
It's always good to see another new board mate from the Windy City.
I have not seen Coke Cherry Zero fountains as of yet. I do find lots
of Coke Zero fountains.

There are some very excellent experts on this board. :)
Good Luck
Zabe

popologist
04-26-2007, 02:06 PM
where are you seeing coke zero fountains? i've yet to see one.

as for cherry coke zero... i'm surprised to see it in a fountain already? did they also have diet coke?

amyers
04-26-2007, 04:43 PM
where are you seeing coke zero fountains? i've yet to see one.

as for cherry coke zero... i'm surprised to see it in a fountain already? did they also have diet coke?

Coca-Cola Zero is available in fountains at Sam's Club's, Target.

I've also seen them in Zaxby's and a few other places

ZedFlummox
04-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Here is a poor quality pic from my cell phone. On second thought, I don't know if this is legit or not. It did sort of taste like the Coke Zero Fountain and did have a cherry taste, but it is a little bizarre that they just put a "CHERRY" sticker above the Coke Zero logo. On the other hand, this is a well-known chain sandwich shop, so I find it hard to believe they would just be making something up. But why wouldn't they have a proper logo?

They did have regular diet coke in fountain as well a few dispensers down.

popologist
04-26-2007, 11:16 PM
maybe they just didn't have a real cherry coke zero fountain label.

mjb1124
04-27-2007, 02:09 AM
Kinda reminds me how at one Target near me, they placed a plain "COKE ZERO" sticker over a Jones Green Apple label, and guess what came out? Jones Green Apple!

But wow, I'm having a hard enough time finding regular Coke Zero in fountains. I finally found a Wendy's with Coke Zero about a half hour away from me. It tasted a lot better and closer to the bottled stuff than the fountain Zero I've had from Target and Wawa. I actually drove back there yesterday to get a Vanilla Frosty Float with Coke Zero - it really hit the spot.