PDA

View Full Version : Ginseng Up

Splashofdew
05-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Anybody ever heard of this? I saw these at the local grocery store and decided to try them. The original flavor was disgusting. I felt like I ate a weed. I coudn't get that taste out of my mouth all day even though I drank some other stuff afterwards. Would never try the original ever again. However the Kola Champagne was alot better. It has a cream soda/Ginseng/Cola flavor. Just wondering if anybody has ever tried them before. And what's your opinion of these. They are made in Worchester,MA by a company called Ginseng Up Corporation.Anybody in Ma know anything about them? Are there other flavors? Just wondering. Thanks.

Soda-MN-Good
05-04-2007, 12:36 PM
the company has 12 flavors total...Original Flavor, Apple, Champagne, Cola, Ginger, Ginger Beer, Grape,
Lemon-Lime, Orange, Pineapple, Lemon Iced Tea, and Peach Iced Tea.

To me, i just can't get the gull up to try it, mainly cause Ginseng looks like a squid to me. most of the flavors can be found in asian markets or even in the oriental section of large grocery stores.

I myself stay away from it and the otherone with the ginseng root inside the bottle....blech...

Oh yeah, you can see more info here..Ginseng UP Flavors (http://www.ginsengup.com/pages/flavors.html)