PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Coca-Cola (cane sugar) at CostCo!

DGibb
05-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Check this puppy out!

Even Better Than The "Real Thing" | yumsugar - Food, Drink, & Entertaining. (http://yumsugar.com/239889)

Real cane sugar Coke available at this CostCo. Check the story for details. I, for one, have to go to CostCo!

ScottyLibido
05-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Lemme know if you find it at Costco in MI, I will head over immediately

Ram0n C0keah0lic
05-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Costco has it here too!... :D LOL!

but not in glass bottles... only in 2 liter bottles, 600 ml bottles and 12 oz. cans...

BhamCokeman
05-06-2007, 08:03 PM
If you let a major outlet like thisst art doing it, everyone will try it. Put a clamp down on it. You dont know how bad of a problem it can become to you deal with stores trying to do it on an every day occasion.

fusion
05-06-2007, 10:04 PM
CCE imports some Mexican Coke into the US. My bet is that is where Costco got it.

jmyjunk
05-07-2007, 02:31 PM
If you let a major outlet like thisst art doing it, everyone will try it. Put a clamp down on it. You dont know how bad of a problem it can become to you deal with stores trying to do it on an every day occasion.

I understand that there is a local market, and local sales rep trying to make a living.
But, Why don't the big shots in Atlanta must understand that there is a market for this Cane sugar Coke. Why oh Why can't the light pop on that there is a market for glass bottle cane sugared Coke? Start producing it here, and give the sales reps a fair go at it, and there will be no need to import something that shouldn't even be imported.

Lepke
05-07-2007, 03:38 PM
If the big shots in Atlanta decided to market a real sugar product they would first be educating the general public to the fact that they are using HFCS and second that there is a difference between HFCS and sugar.

It would be a PR disaster.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
05-07-2007, 06:48 PM
CCE imports some Mexican Coke into the US. My bet is that is where Costco got it.

And that Mexican Coke is bottled by Embotelladoras Arca, also I remember once I entered to a C-store near the Laredo border and in the fridge there was a sticker in spanish of Coca-Cola USA about the Mexico Soccer team and promoting the mexican 12 oz. glass bottles

zajacste
05-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Any news on finding this in Michigan?