PDA

View Full Version : going to dc

jerr2429
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
what can you get around washington dc. I am staying in woodbridge va. I am going for a meeting next month. I know pepsi cola warrenton va carries cheerwine. What does the 7up bottler carry and does coke still have pibb and mello yello in these areas. thanks for you help. I work for pepsi so look this christmas for the posible return of pepsi blue for limited time.

ilikesoda
05-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Welch's Peach Soda bottled by canada dry potomac and rock creek cherry smash which should be available at any giant

jerr2429
05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
is welchs peach as good as peach nehi

golee1
05-24-2007, 12:18 AM
pibb-yes
mello yello-no

ilikesoda
05-24-2007, 06:30 AM
Well is it as good? hard to say. The only 2 peach sodas that i've ever liked are nehi and welch's. I guess the best way to put it is that if you like just a straight pure tasting peach soda, then nehi is your answer. But the same way that welch's grape tastes sort of like a candy grape, well welch's peach also tastes like candy peach. Personally i love it and i've never tasted anything like it. It's not too syrupy or fake tasting like the fanta peach is. There really aren't that many mainstream peach sodas anyways. I did try ritz peach once--gag!! I do highly recommend trying the welch's, also because I know of no other bottler that makes it. You won't find it in any supermarkets tho, only in gas stations in 20 oz bottles. And occasionally in 6 packs of 20 oz bottles. Good luck on your quest!