PDA

View Full Version : What's the future of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

Kevin Dupuy
05-17-2007, 01:53 AM
With Vanilla Coke back, what's the future hold for BCV? The stores around here stil have plenty... is it being discontinued?

fusion
05-17-2007, 01:59 AM
It's been gone from many markets for a while now.. we just cleared out the last of ours the other week.

It'll stick around for a while in areas that had excess stock or more concentrate to use up, but after that, I'd say all bets are off.

Kevin Dupuy
05-17-2007, 02:04 AM
It's been gone from many markets for a while now.. we just cleared out the last of ours the other week.

It'll stick around for a while in areas that had excess stock or more concentrate to use up, but after that, I'd say all bets are off.

Thanks. Oh, and Coke BCV: Good riddance. ;)

MATHA531
05-17-2007, 06:56 AM
It's dead.....good riddance.

bselig
06-09-2007, 03:10 AM

Our workplace has two deli-style fridges - one for Coke products, one for Pepsi products. The Coke fridge had 2 can-widths worth of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, a very small allocation. It was a direct replacement for the old Vanilla Coke product.

3 weeks ago a sticker appeared on the fridge door saying BCVC would be discontinued and promising a survey of what CCE drink we would like to replace it. Oddly enough, in the meantime the bottlers are restocking the BCVC facings with more cans as they get exhausted.

I am drinking more BCVC now than I ever would've drunk if it was a current product. As for the new product, didn't like Vanilla Coke, don't really love BCVC, so I hope we get Coke Zero.

amyers
06-09-2007, 01:56 PM
We still have alittle here, people didn't buy it. Alot of the packages still say "NEW" in the uper left-hand corner and the packages expire in less than a month that means they've been sitting there for over 6 months. Sad day.

Rocknut
06-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Iv been a huge fan of vanilla coke every since i first tried it. BUT BLACK CHERRY VANILLA BLOWS.
GOOD RIDDANCE

SplitLevelP
06-10-2007, 09:37 PM
here in upstate ny it is a memory.However I was in canada yesterday and it is a new product to them.