PDA

View Full Version : Diet Mello Yello

Bigjon9981
05-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Going through Kentucky, Tennesse and South Carolina over Memorial Day Weekend and was hoping to find and try some Diet Mello Yello. If anyone has seen it and know what store it was at I would so greatly appreciate it if you posted the location so I can pick some up. Thanks again.

fusion
05-17-2007, 10:34 AM
I was just checking my notes from my last trip (Oct 2006) through that area.

There is a Kroger and a Super WM in Carrollton KY - just off of I-71 between Cincinnati and Louisville. I saw the Diet Mello Yello at the Kroger.

The year before I found it in Mount Sterling - on I-64 east of Lexington at the super WM. I also remarked how I saw it throughout Kentucky... even as far west as Benton, which is off I-24 near Paducah.

mcmannors
05-17-2007, 02:48 PM
Last fall I found 12 packs of diet Mello Yello at a Kroger in the Johnson City/Kingsport area of Tennessee. I forgot the exact location.

BhamCokeman
05-17-2007, 09:59 PM
last month. It was our divisions vp drink too. It was a shocker to us.

Bigjon9981
05-19-2007, 09:09 AM
I was just checking my notes from my last trip (Oct 2006) through that area.

There is a Kroger and a Super WM in Carrollton KY - just off of I-71 between Cincinnati and Louisville. I saw the Diet Mello Yello at the Kroger.

The year before I found it in Mount Sterling - on I-64 east of Lexington at the super WM. I also remarked how I saw it throughout Kentucky... even as far west as Benton, which is off I-24 near Paducah.

Thanks for the update I hope that it is still around down there. I will find some kroger off of I75. Thanks again.

Mana211
05-19-2007, 03:07 PM
I see it all the time here in Knoxville, TN. Any grocery store in Knoxville is likely to have it.

Food City
Walmart
Kroger
Ingles
Target

I don't know if that is too far south for your planned trip but it shouldn't be hard to find stores just off the road if you do as most grocery stores in Knoxville are within sight of an interstate.

Bigjon9981
05-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Sounds good I drive right through Knoxville to jump on I40E never have stoped though looks like this time around I will. Thanks for the advise.

I see it all the time here in Knoxville, TN. Any grocery store in Knoxville is likely to have it.

Food City
Walmart
Kroger
Ingles
Target

I don't know if that is too far south for your planned trip but it shouldn't be hard to find stores just off the road if you do as most grocery stores in Knoxville are within sight of an interstate.