PDA

View Full Version : Coca-Cola Vanilla in Upstate NY?

Carbonated Shinobi
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Pretty much what the thread title asks. I need to find some Coca-Cola Vanilla in Upstate NY, more specifically in the north-east. It'd be really great if I could get some that's in the Adirondack Mountains region. If there isn't any Vanilla Coke in Upstate NY I'd be willing to place an order and by it online, just so long as it's in or near NY and if the s&h charges aren't outrageous like on eBay.

Also, when is Coca-Cola Vanilla planned to be available nationwide? I checked on Wikipedia and it says this month, but since quite a few people don't have it yet, that can't be right.

SplitLevelP
05-22-2007, 07:36 PM
Well you are in luck my friend and no to far from mountain region.Herkimer,NY Walmart is selling 20 oz Vanilla Coke.

drpep
05-22-2007, 08:22 PM
. I .
Also, when is Coca-Cola Vanilla planned to be available nationwide? I checked on Wikipedia and it says this month, but since quite a few people don't have it yet, that can't be right.

What else would you expect from Wikipedia?

David J.
05-22-2007, 09:18 PM
I live in Watertown, NY and I've seen Vanilla Coke... but I haven't really looked for Vanilla Zero.

Carbonated Shinobi
05-22-2007, 09:46 PM
The regular Vanilla Coke is what I'm really after. I'm glad it's been spotted in Watertown. I go there often for the Salmon Run Mall, and it looks like I'll have to make another visit over the weekend to stock up on my delicious non-diet delights. =P

Thanks for the tip!

David J.
05-23-2007, 12:07 PM
I've only seen it at price chopper, where I work. I haven't really gone to any C-stores lately.

Carla
05-25-2007, 09:31 AM
I live in the Netherlands and here we doesn't have Vanilla Coke anymore and not yet..:(
Does anyone of you know where I can order it online so they deliver it everywhere in the world?:confused:
Help??

Mr Zabe
05-26-2007, 03:13 PM
VC is now here at my local Chi Town grocery stores.