PDA

View Full Version : VAULT Red Blitz Cans

amyers
05-22-2007, 11:06 PM
I bought up all my local Piggly Wigglys had, sorry. So I'm looking for some more, I think 12 cases will not last me as long as I want it to. Do you know where I can get some anywhere in the Birmingham area? I'm looking anywhere from Dohan, AL to Birmingham, AL. I'll be making that drive on Friday, please let me know.

If you could reply, or send me an e-mail-- amyers@gmail.com

fusion
05-23-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm curious as to what markets these were even released in, and what production facilities produced them.

amyers
05-23-2007, 03:12 PM
They were released in Columbus, GA which is Coke Consolidated and they were also released in La Grange, GA which is Coke Enterprises. The ones from La Grange were produced in CP (College Park) and the ones that I found in Columbus, GA I'll have to check when I get home.

It's just an "Trial Package" -- do we know if they are going to come out with 12-packs?

Cheer-wined
07-01-2007, 08:51 AM
South Atlantic Canners is producing Red Blitz in 6-pack cans. They're sold in yellow case flats marked "special trial package". CCBCC has it in a few markets nearby, they sell for $5/case or $1.25/6-pk.

amyers
07-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Ah, they are canning both VAULT Red Blitz and VAULT, I saw VAULT in the yellow boxes.