PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tasty but healthy Energy Drink

Drognarmk
05-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm looking for a energy drink that has good taste but doesn't use crappy ingreidents like HFCS or artifical sweenters. Just some thing thats healthy but doesn't have a horrible taste.

Nick Laugher
05-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Buzz Energy makes amazing Energy Drinks made with Cane Sugar... Saskatoon Berry, Citrus, Big Buzz (Monster Type Flavour), Green Tea and Big Buzz Green Machine (Apple/Saskatoon Berry).

Also, both Hype and Hype MFP are amazing.

illusionh20
05-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Are you looking for natural caffeine or synthetic caffeine?

greg
05-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Are you looking for natural caffeine or synthetic caffeine?

Because the difference is..........

jacksmom
05-25-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure about all the ingredients, but I enjoy the Sobe Essential Energy Drinks. They come in Pomegranate and Orange flavor (I prefer the Pomegranate). I think they're supposed to be healthier for you. Although...if you want a really healthy energy drink, try H20 - I hear it's quite good and has zero calories!

Inko
05-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Natural tea caffeine
Lemon/Ginger taste
Non Carb
30% less calories than the leading ED's.

email me for a sample.

Woof.

BriGuy20
05-27-2007, 10:06 AM
SoBe still uses crystalline fructose, which I think is similar to (if not the same as) HFCS. I think VitaminEnergy uses this as well.

Most independent energy drink companies use sucrose and/or glucose (Monster, Red Bull, and Rockstar to name 3). Monster makes a good lo-carb version as well, though this has Sucralose (Splenda) and Ace-K artificial sweeteners. I haven't tried the other lo-carb offerings, however.

Going purely on taste, I'd say my favorites are Rockstar Juiced Guava, Monster Khaos, and Bawls.

Drognarmk
05-27-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm looking for a natural caffiene energy drink.
BTW-is the buzz energy drink available in the U.S. or just canada?

foxsy
05-28-2007, 04:37 PM
by far, the healthiest one out there is xs energy. It has no sugar, and very low, like 8g carbs. It is the only one that uses adaptogenic herbs (arguably the most important herbal supplements in the world), and 4900% of vitamin B12. It tastes great, and comes in 8 flavors, with another new flavor to be out next month. It gives you all the energy, with no sugar crash.

Drognarmk
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
by far, the healthiest one out there is xs energy. It has no sugar, and very low, like 8g carbs. It is the only one that uses adaptogenic herbs (arguably the most important herbal supplements in the world), and 4900% of vitamin B12. It tastes great, and comes in 8 flavors, with another new flavor to be out next month. It gives you all the energy, with no sugar crash.

Oh yeah that sounds tempting, yeah right. Doesn't you know that anything that advertises no sugar or low carbs contains artifical sweenters which are much worse for you than sugar. Besides that you if want to be healthy look for products that use cane sugar instead HFCS or artfical sweenters.

Lepke
05-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I’m also looking for a healthy energy drink.
I want a drink with no sugar and no artificial sweetener in fact it would be best if it has no sweetener at all. We all know sugar of any kind is bad.

I think it should have a natural color perhaps clear. Yea that would be nice an energy drink with no sweetener artificial or otherwise and no color added. Even natural colors could cause cancer or something so no color.

No vitamins or amino acids either. Vitamins taste bad and too much of them could be harmful so defiantly no vitamins. Amino acids are very questionable as to their effect on the body. I don’t know much about then so don’t put them in there, I’m sure they are harmful and there must be a doctor or study out there who can confirm this. So no amino acids.

I want a natural flavor nothing artificial in this drink, all-natural. Fruit flavors could be a little acidic and I’m sure there are health concerns over acid reflux or some other condition related to fruit or any other flavor for that mater. So leave out the flavorings.

I’d prefer my energy drink to be uncorroborated as this additive gives me gas and no one wants to be around me when I have gas (believe me).

So does anyone know of an energy drink with no sweetener, no color, no vitamins, no amino acids, no flavorings and no carbonation?

I almost forgot, no carbs. We all know how terrible carbs are so better leave that out too.

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Mr Zabe
05-28-2007, 10:58 PM
My second cousin twice committed to hard labor on an Arizona dairy farm has perfected his very own energy drink. Long story short he drinks a full quart of water as he attaches a 1000 volt battery (mouth,not butt) to his cheeks. LOL

He usally can talk after a few weeks of rest and drug psychotherapy. LOL
Pure and additive free energy drinks can be harmful. LOL

scum1
05-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Clamato energia is not a bad choice. Really you can not taste the clam at all. m ore like a V8 with energy in it.