PDA

View Full Version : You're McDonald's Fountain?

Troy The Vault Drinker
05-25-2007, 03:44 PM
What do they have??
Come on,, im curious :P

mine has (IN THIS ORDER)
(left to right)

Coke, Powerade Blue, HI-C, Water, Barqs Root Beer, Sprite, Dr Pepper, Fruitopia, Diet Coke, Coke

i hate that.. 2 cokes and a WATER SPOT??
grr.. nobody gets water from the fountain everyone knows it aint purified

popologist
05-25-2007, 06:20 PM
mine just has the basics. coke, diet coke, sprite, powerade, hi-c. it may have cherry coke or dr pepper too.

still no coke zero though.

the saint
05-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Well the water is ran thru a series of filtes. So it technically is better than regular tap water, but it is still tap water. The fountains here have basically the same as stated above, coke, diet, pepper, hic orange, powerade and water.

It reminds me of a saying I heard along time ago "you can scrub and scrub to polish a turd, but in the end all you have is a shiny piece of crap" this water thing kinda follows the same line.

mjb1124
05-27-2007, 10:45 PM
That's pretty much the standard McDonald's lineup. I think Coke Zero and Vault should replace the water and extra Coke taps.

PSOmasterX77
05-28-2007, 12:30 AM
Can you edit the title of the topic to not look like a high-school dropout wrote it? YOUR. IT'S POSSESSIVE. YOU'RE MEANS YOU ARE. I AM NOT MCDONALD'S FOUNTAIN.

mjb1124
05-28-2007, 01:28 AM
Can you edit the title of the topic to not look like a high-school dropout wrote it? YOUR. IT'S POSSESSIVE. YOU'RE MEANS YOU ARE. I AM NOT MCDONALD'S FOUNTAIN.

Typing in all caps doesn't exactly make you look mature and intelligent either.

Troy The Vault Drinker
05-28-2007, 01:44 AM

I Can't. Too bad for you!

popologist
05-28-2007, 11:46 AM

that's a rather common error, especially when someone's casually posting on a message board. no need to be a jerk.

you may know your grammar, but you don't know jack about manners.

PSOmasterX77
05-28-2007, 08:53 PM
that's a rather common error, especially when someone's casually posting on a message board. no need to be a jerk.

you may know your grammar, but you don't know jack about manners.

If you were a SaveSURGE member, Troy would have seriously warped your message board manners too. :-(

popologist
05-28-2007, 11:48 PM
you're forgiven. everyone's forgiven. let's just move on... :)

PSOmasterX77
05-30-2007, 06:10 PM
My McDonalds fountains suck. Seriously I need some Orange Soda or Cherry Coke or Vault there.

mjb1124
05-31-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I'd rather have orange soda instead of Hi-C orange drink, and Cherry Coke isn't a bad suggestion either.

fusion
05-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Here's an idea.. why not install the flavor shot fountains, so people can add vanilla, cherry or other flavors to their drinks?

mjb1124
05-31-2007, 02:51 PM
^Great idea, fusion.

Mr Zabe
05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
I could not explain why but the old Orange HiC drink I use to get at McDs (it was just changed to Orange HiC Lite) was a true A-List drink for me.
In my book of super sweet syrupy drinks it always tasted beyond good. LOL

Troy The Vault Drinker
05-31-2007, 06:33 PM
when i go to mcdonalds i get barqs root beer :)

i tell the manager everytime i see them at mcdonalds

"Why dont you have vault in this fountain?"
they say.. cause its an energy drink

grrr do i get mad

i tell her "POWERADE IS AN ENERGY DRINK :@"

No Soda
05-31-2007, 11:27 PM
All the McDonald's I've been to have root beer flavored Coke, root beer flavored Diet Coke, root beer flavored Sprite, root beer flavored Fanta Orange, and Diet Coke flavored Barq's. After Roy Roger's, Mc Donald's has the worst tasting fountain drinks.

iluvsurge220
06-24-2007, 11:35 PM
My McDonalds still has the fountain behind the counter so you can't get your pop yourself. I hate that...I think all fast food restaurants should have their fountains in a place that is accessible to all people that eat at the place. As for our fountain, the last time I looked it was coke, diet coke, sprite, blue powerade, water, hi-c, dr. pepper I think, maybe another coke. I don't like our McDonalds so I hardly ever eat there.

shadowlp06
06-25-2007, 03:26 AM
They changed the name of Hi-C Orange in our area to Hi-C LavaBurst. I guess to appeal to kids, but I am not sure. Other than that they have Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb Extra, Hi-C, PowerAde, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, and in between the two fountains they have a cooler with Dasani in it.

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-25-2007, 04:30 AM
i wish mcdonalds would get vault. my wendys is finally starting to get it.

Mr Zabe
06-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Update.
I was at McDonald's last weekend for breakfast.
I was mistaken, the HiC Orange was NOT changed to
HiC Orange Light. I had some and it was just as yummy
as ever. :)