PDA

View Full Version : Lipton Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea

Psycho Penguin
06-01-2007, 04:52 PM
I was looking all over for this, and finally found a 12 pack of it the other day, so of course I bought one (for almost 5 bucks, I almost never pay that much for cans but I really wanted to try this.)

My initial thought was a huge disappointment, as the raspberry tasted weird. But I am used to the taste now and it's decent, but still not what I expected. I'm just going to stick with Arizona raspberry tea in the 23.5 oz cans. For 99 cents a can, I can get almost as many ounces for 5 dollars as I did for a 12 pack of Lipton.

Anyone try this stuff before?

Mr Zabe
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Just my opinion and I do love Lipton iced tea :).......
I do not consider the Lipton Brisk brand to
be in any way ice tea. I do love Lipton's premium brand
ice tea.

fusion
06-01-2007, 10:29 PM
It is a relatively hard item to find.. the only place I've personally seen it is at a Marc's in eastern Ohio (I also found Ruby Red Squirt there). I haven't tried it (it was only in fridgepacks), so I can't comment.

I did try the mid-line Lipton white raspberry - the raspberry taste was right on, but the tea was way too syrupy. White tea is supposed to be light!

Rob The SURGE Drinker
06-01-2007, 10:58 PM
we have lipton brisk raspberry iced tea here, i like it, but i do agree, i can barely taste any 'tea' flavor in it. but then again, i dont like strong tea, so it works for me.