PDA

View Full Version : Xyience-Xenergy

boodoo
06-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Anyone seen the new Xenergy can designs? Looks a bit "light in the shorts". This one confuses me. They market with rough and tough UFC fighters and then they go and make a feminine style can. Go figure.

A little bird tells me that they just turned over their senior staff again. First Russ Pike was out, then Ted Joiner is gone, now Pike (convicted felon-money laundering) is back, then TaTa Group was to invest, now TaTa is gone. Appears they don't know what they want to be when they grow up.

Boxer47
06-04-2007, 04:24 AM
XYIENCE SERIES (http://www.unlimitedfightnews.com/id16.html)

This is the true Xyience story for all who want to know how the company has been operated and why it's having trouble now.

BriGuy20
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Anyone seen the new Xenergy can designs? Looks a bit "light in the shorts". This one confuses me. They market with rough and tough UFC fighters and then they go and make a feminine style can. Go figure.

A little bird tells me that they just turned over their senior staff again. First Russ Pike was out, then Ted Joiner is gone, now Pike (convicted felon-money laundering) is back, then TaTa Group was to invest, now TaTa is gone. Appears they don't know what they want to be when they grow up.

Haven't seen it in stores. Doesn't it cost about $3 or more?

boodoo
06-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Your best bet on finding Xenergy is to go to GNC. It retails for $2.79 or so.

NRGSLLR@
06-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Haven't seen it in stores. Doesn't it cost about $3 or more?

It's all over the Midwest $2.79 a can

Nick Laugher
06-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Getting samples of the 3 new flavours shortly, eager to see if they're at all any good.

Nick Laugher
06-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Got the 3 new flavour samples, I ****ing love them!

SumPoosieCat
06-15-2007, 12:49 PM
My question is where did they get all the money to promote such an average product ???

NRGSLLR@
06-15-2007, 01:36 PM
My question is where did they get all the money to promote such an average product ???

Read Boxer's post above and look at the balance sheet for last year

-$52M

Nick Laugher
06-15-2007, 02:43 PM

Hold on there SPC. I beg to differ. Average? No, no, no. Something like Dark Dog or Red Rain... THAT'S average.

Xenergy has unique and interesting flavours that are not only delicious but 0 Calorie as well. All of their flavours taste really full and fruity and the proprietary blend of energy giving substances in them is really balanced.

In my opinion they're a pretty unique line of drinks and I really admire them for being a little different.

You may not like them, but that certainly doesn't make them or their products average.

scum1
06-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Around here they sell them at Kroger and HEB grocery stores. They do taste good but they seem overpriced. For the price they sell for I expect something like a Redline or Spike Shooter. Their energy kick does not justify their price. If I just want flavor I'll drink something else like a regular soda.

Nick Laugher
06-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on the price aspect. I'm pretty sure if they were priced the same as all other 16oz ED's are (and if it was available in canada), I'd be buying them constantly.

Overall though, these 3 new flavours I'd say are amazing... the best is definitely the Blueberry Pommegranate, with Pink Lemon in 2nd and Mango Guava in 3rd.