View Full Version : Coke Zero Vanilla

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Sorry if there have been threads about this already... I've not been here in a little while. I've been too busy with graduating college, procuring new housing, and getting a new job!

Anyway, has anyone tried Coke Zero Vanilla? I saw it in a small Euro-style c-store and picked it up. I find it's the best-tasting of the Coke Zero trio, especially when it comes to the concealment of the artificial sweetener aftertaste. Thumbs up, Coke. At least you can do ONE thing right...

06-04-2007, 03:42 PM
i've been looking for it, but haven't come across it yet.

i wasn't a big fan of diet vanilla coke so i'm not very optimistic. though since it has the "zero" name on it, it's bound to taste a little better. ;)

06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Actually, I almost liked Diet Coke w/ Vanilla better. I can't put my finger on exactly why, however.

06-04-2007, 06:41 PM
I finally found Vanilla Coke and Vanilla Coke Zero at a grocery store.

06-04-2007, 09:44 PM
I HATED Diet Vanilla Coke - it tasted way too artificial...I could barely down a can....so I was skeptical of Vanilla Coke Zero.

Anyway, I finally got around to trying Vanilla Coke Zero and I actually sort of like it. It tastes like they went a bit lighter on the vanilla flavor and it blends a bit better with the Coke Zero, IMO. The Vanilla flavor still is not my thing, and I'll probably keep getting regular Coke Zero from now on, but I didnt find Vanilla Coke Zero that bad.

06-13-2007, 07:22 AM
i pretty much agree with Zed.

vanilla coke zero tastes better than diet vanilla coke. even so, it's still my least favorite of the coke zero brands; but i'll still probably pick it up from time to time... just to mix things up.

one thing i don't really like though is the packaging. but that won't keep me from buying it.

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-13-2007, 08:16 PM
it was ok, the best coke zero extension.. considering there is only cherry as the other , lol

06-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I saw this today for the first time. I don't like Vanilla Coke,so I won't like the zero. I was wondering if anyone else saw it. Guess that answers my question.Lol.