PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero Vanilla

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry if there have been threads about this already... I've not been here in a little while. I've been too busy with graduating college, procuring new housing, and getting a new job!

Anyway, has anyone tried Coke Zero Vanilla? I saw it in a small Euro-style c-store and picked it up. I find it's the best-tasting of the Coke Zero trio, especially when it comes to the concealment of the artificial sweetener aftertaste. Thumbs up, Coke. At least you can do ONE thing right...

Thoughts?

popologist
06-04-2007, 02:42 PM
i've been looking for it, but haven't come across it yet.

i wasn't a big fan of diet vanilla coke so i'm not very optimistic. though since it has the "zero" name on it, it's bound to taste a little better. ;)

Acheron
06-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Actually, I almost liked Diet Coke w/ Vanilla better. I can't put my finger on exactly why, however.

amyers
06-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I finally found Vanilla Coke and Vanilla Coke Zero at a grocery store.

ZedFlummox
06-04-2007, 08:44 PM
I HATED Diet Vanilla Coke - it tasted way too artificial...I could barely down a can....so I was skeptical of Vanilla Coke Zero.

Anyway, I finally got around to trying Vanilla Coke Zero and I actually sort of like it. It tastes like they went a bit lighter on the vanilla flavor and it blends a bit better with the Coke Zero, IMO. The Vanilla flavor still is not my thing, and I'll probably keep getting regular Coke Zero from now on, but I didnt find Vanilla Coke Zero that bad.

popologist
06-13-2007, 06:22 AM
i pretty much agree with Zed.

vanilla coke zero tastes better than diet vanilla coke. even so, it's still my least favorite of the coke zero brands; but i'll still probably pick it up from time to time... just to mix things up.

one thing i don't really like though is the packaging. but that won't keep me from buying it.

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-13-2007, 07:16 PM
it was ok, the best coke zero extension.. considering there is only cherry as the other , lol

Splashofdew
06-13-2007, 08:08 PM
I saw this today for the first time. I don't like Vanilla Coke,so I won't like the zero. I was wondering if anyone else saw it. Guess that answers my question.Lol.