PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Peete Drinks Daredevil Energy Drink

Daredevil
06-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Check it out... Rodney Peete drinks Daredevil Enegy Drink at the World Poker Tour for the MTV Video Awards.

NRGSLLR@
06-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Who is Rodney Pete? And Why do I care what he drinks?

Just Kidding I know who he is, the question is... does the typical energy drink customer?

Mr Zabe
06-04-2007, 01:16 PM
LOL
Not to be a smart a$s.
IMO....Rodney Pete,what's the big deal?
At best he was a good QB but not A-List great. LOL

BriGuy20
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
So that leaves you, oh, about 50 celebs down compared to Rockstar.

Keep at it!

the saint
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
It is amazing that he still looks as good as he does now. Most of those guys who played before the invent of facemasks have big nasty scars all over their faces. :D On a serious note, did he even last an entire season with any of the 22 teams he played for?

No offense to anyone who is a Peete fan, but to applaud him drinking your drink is about as good as having Peewee herman being a spokesman for your brand of petroleum jelly.

Mr Zabe
06-04-2007, 03:03 PM
It is amazing that he still looks as good as he does now. Most of those guys who played before the invent of facemasks have big nasty scars all over their faces. :D On a serious note, did he even last an entire season with any of the 22 teams he played for?

No offense to anyone who is a Peete fan, but to applaud him drinking your drink is about as good as having Peewee herman being a spokesman for your brand of petroleum jelly.
LMAO!!!!!
You have my vote for funniest post of the day. ROTFL

Daredevil
06-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Hay Guys...the MTV Video Awards happened last night. This was the first picture that I received. By the end of the day I will be able to post the following celebs with Daredevil:

Rex Lee - Entourage
Shannon Elizabeth
Josh Henderson - Desperate Housewives
Mark Moses - Desperate Housewives
Tracy Bingham - Playboy/Baywatch
Jason Mewes- Clerks - Won an award at MTV Awards Show
Jorge Garcia - Lost
Morris Chestnut - ER
Shane West - ER
Dominique Swain - Alpha Dog
And some others...

As I am sure you know celebrity endorsement is HUGE in marketing ANY type of product. Hollywood has always been the branding trend setter. Come on guys...you know all of this stuff...Check back at the end of the day to see some of the young Hollywood A-list photos. I am told we may even have Paris??

Daredevil
06-04-2007, 03:08 PM
So that leaves you, oh, about 50 celebs down compared to Rockstar.

Keep at it!
Thanks...I'm working on it. One day at a time. You gotta start somewhere. Rockstar has 6 years on Daredevil. We've been out for 9 months. Look out...here I come!!!!

Lauren

Daredevil
06-04-2007, 09:12 PM
As I mentioned...several more celeb photos at www.myspace.com/daredevilenergydrink (http://www.myspace.com/daredevilenergydrink). And still more to come!!! Look at all the photos under PIC's.

BriGuy20
06-05-2007, 02:29 AM
You also have to get it stocked in convenience stores and get the 4/8/16 packs into grocery stores/club warehouses.

Good luck with it, though. I'll give your product a shot if I see it.

illusionh20
06-13-2007, 03:10 PM
I am told we may even have Paris??

Hmmm are you good at breaking into jail, now thats a dare for a daredevil!

Daredevil
06-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I guess I need to be more clear. This event was the MTV Movie Awards celebrity gift suite done by GBK Productions. It was before Paris went to jail.

HOWEVER...I have been known for working just about any marketing angle... if it is a smart lead. LOL!We did get a Paris picture at the Stoli party at the Ivar in Hollywood a few weeks back. It is under our celebrity photos on the Daredevil MySpace. Look under Celebs that drink Daredevil.

www.myspace.com/daredevilenergydrink (http://www.myspace.com/daredevilenergydrink)

Thanks!