PDA

View Full Version : FANTA finally making its way to Canada

juniorjin
06-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Fanta should be released this week by CCE canada
they are debuting four flavours...
i only know that grape and cream soda are two flavours...

full throttle blue demon should be making its way to stores any time shortly

and coke has taken over distribution of orangina in canada also.

I seriously hope that one of those flavours are pineapple.
It's odd Fanta is being reintroduced in Canada, when even in the US (Especially the north east) it seems near impossible to find anything that isn't Fanta orange.

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-05-2007, 10:43 AM
actually, its quite easy to find the other flavors here, even pineapple.
grape is hardest flavor to find around here, but i hate grape so i dont care.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
06-05-2007, 11:42 AM
BTW, Fanta Grape has just been released in the state of Guanajuato here in Mexico, I went there two weeks ago and I bought seven bottles of Fanta Grape... OMG it tastes exactly when I tried it when I was a kid! :P

Unfortunately here in Aguascalientes we only have the orange, strawberry, tutti-frutti and tamarind flavors... :(

fusion
06-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Coca-Cola (http://www.fanta.ca) isn't up and running yet (you get an error message).

Hacksaw
06-05-2007, 11:46 PM
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory Be! You said one of the flavors is *CREAM*?? Could it be that Fanta Red Cream is returning to this Hemisphere? It is in Oman in the Middle East, and that seen to be the closest location it's at to the US.

I really liked Red Cream!

I'll trade Fanta Pineapple here for Canadian Fanta Red Cream.

Drew
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Does Fanta make any diet flavors? Not that they would bring them to Canada anyways but never hurts to ask..lol

amyers
06-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Does Fanta make any diet flavors? Not that they would bring them to Canada anyways but never hurts to ask..lol

They make Fanta Zero (Ornage)

Ram0n C0keah0lic
06-06-2007, 11:59 PM
They make Fanta Zero (Ornage)

and we have Fanta Free orange here

ScottyLibido
06-07-2007, 12:59 AM
According to my sales rep, NO ORANGE! C-Plus is doing well and they dont want to kill it. He said there are several SKUs coming but the only ones he knows for sure are Grape and Cream Soda. He said that Zero versions of all the different products are rumoured as well. He said when they show up in his handheld, he will let me know. Fingers crossed.

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-07-2007, 04:17 AM
Wel, today i asked a coke guy if they were going to release any of the other fanta flavors in my area and they said they didnt think so but they were releasing a strawberry zero to go along with orange zero :| i havent read anything about strawberry zero and no offense but a lot of coke employees dont know what the heck is going on so... has anyone else heard about strawberry zero?