PDA

View Full Version : Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Energy Drink

Immortality
06-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Has anyone tried this energy drink before it was discontinued back in January? I personally thought it was excellent but it is now almost impossible to find except for on eBay. Since being discontinued, prices have just about doubled on the product. Anyway is there anyone out there that is upset they can't get their hands on it anymore?

fusion
06-07-2007, 09:20 PM
It was only a dollar to begin with, wasn't it? I know that in Wal-Mart supercenters, they stocked it in the cold case in the deli with Rip It and Yoo-Hoo and such.

BluejacketT
06-07-2007, 10:02 PM
No, I don't miss it. It was really nasty as it tasted like carbonated beans.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
06-07-2007, 10:06 PM
i think we still might have a can or two lingering in the cold case by the deli.... MMMM, old expired carbonated beans!

NRGSLLR@
06-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Has anyone tried this energy drink before it was discontinued back in January? I personally thought it was excellent but it is now almost impossible to find except for on eBay. Since being discontinued, prices have just about doubled on the product. Anyway is there anyone out there that is upset they can't get their hands on it anymore?

Just one more energy drink with no brand identity and a lot of wasted capital, I think Hulk Hogan's is probably next if not dead already.

Ronin
06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
i thought it was really good, i stocked up on it before they stopped selling it. They claimed they made a root beer flavor also but ive never seen it for sale anywhere.

The King
06-08-2007, 04:52 PM
If it's anything like most of his movies, I don't think I'd want to taste it.

fusion
06-08-2007, 10:58 PM
The Hulk Hogan one is in 4 packs in the energy section, so it may stand a fighting chance of survival.

Rocknut
06-09-2007, 07:10 PM
I work at walmart. One night i was short of cash, tired and I saw the segal energy drink for only a buck! I tried it and.......nearly vomited. I swear it tasted like vomit. Yuck!