PDA

View Full Version : Coke side of life cans

SplitLevelP
06-10-2007, 09:40 PM
While in Canada I saw these what is the word on them and will they be in usa as well?

amyers
06-11-2007, 12:02 AM
While in Canada I saw these what is the word on them and will they be in usa as well?

From what I've heard they will not be. I don't see Coca-Cola North America changing the can just for an ad campain they are running.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
06-11-2007, 12:44 AM
We used to have cans with the Coke side of life graphics from July 2006 to February 2007, but they stopped to release them last february and the cans with the standard graphics returned...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/66/218189379_f9275787d1_d.jpg

XLS_04
06-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Coca-Cola in the USA is really not pushing that ad campaign like they are in other countries for some reason. Coke really needs to do something about their ads, they seem to not be using catchy jingles on their ads in recent years. Jingles are what stick in people's minds and what people remember over time. The ads they have been using in recent years are kinda flat and are really are not memorable.

popologist
06-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Coca-Cola in the USA is really not pushing that ad campaign like they are in other countries for some reason. Coke really needs to do something about their ads, they seem to not be using catchy jingles on their ads in recent years. Jingles are what stick in people's minds and what people remember over time. The ads they have been using in recent years are kinda flat and are really are not memorable.

i agree. coke ads suck.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
06-11-2007, 10:38 PM

Well... I like the jingle of the "Coke side of life" campaign, it may not be catchy, but it's really cool! :cool:

hear it @ Coca-Cola México (http://www.coca-cola.com.mx)

Although in some point, XLS_04 is right... the "Coke side of life" campaign doesn't had a big push like in U.S., but in another countries this campaign had a great acceptance of the public, at flickr search for "Coca-Cola" or "Coke" and you can see a lot of pictures of the "Coke side of life" billboards and signs from around the world, and the "Happiness factory" and "Videogame" ads are the most posted Coke commercials on YouTube... definetely the "Coke side of life" is doing great...