PDA

View Full Version : It's about TIME

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w105/troythevaultdrinker/woah-7.jpg
Vault finally arrives at my local WENDY'S

amyers
06-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Hmmm.. I haven't seen any of our Wendy's with VAULT. I'll have to see tomorrow.

Oh btw, this means that you can try the great (so-i've-heard) VAULT Frostie Float. Let me know what you think!

PSOmasterX77
06-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Hmmm.. I haven't seen any of our Wendy's with VAULT. I'll have to see tomorrow.

Oh btw, this means that you can try the great (so-i've-heard) VAULT Frostie Float. Let me know what you think!

I made that on the Wendy's Frost Float site. It made me wanna cry that I can't go make it myself :-(

David J.
06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
My Wendys have Pepsi... which is a good thing for me, since I prefer MD.

I haven't seen any Vault fountains in my area - I haven't checked around to be honest and I don't care anymore.

amyers
06-11-2007, 06:44 PM
My Wendys have Pepsi... which is a good thing for me, since I prefer MD.

I haven't seen any Vault fountains in my area - I haven't checked around to be honest and I don't care anymore.

Where do live? It's very weird that you have Pepsi at your Wendy's as Coca-Cola is their offical beverage provider.

EDIT: Say no more, you live in NY, the Pepsi capitol of the world. End of conversation.

CitrusCola
06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
They have fountain Vault in the Chic-fil-A in Greensboro, NC. They also have Diet Dr. Pepper and Barq's Root Beer.

PepsiBlue
06-12-2007, 02:00 PM
The Wawa near me has Vault in the fountain.

PSOmasterX77
06-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Where do live? It's very weird that you have Pepsi at your Wendy's as Coca-Cola is their offical beverage provider.

EDIT: Say no more, you live in NY, the Pepsi capitol of the world. End of conversation.

I'm in Rochester, NY and we've got Coke fountains. I'll be on the lookout for Pepsi ones though.