PDA

View Full Version : VAULT Caps (Black/Sliver/White?)

amyers
06-12-2007, 01:19 PM
We have a few gas stations in town that aren't your normal gas stations, most have accounts with both Coca-Cola and Pepsi and they do their normal 1 or 2 visits per week. Well, with these types of gas stations they do really wierd things, for example, they bought pallets and pallets of 8-pack fridge packs (made for gas stations) when the normal gas station would just allow the Coke or Pepsi guys to bring the product when they need it. Or like this, these gas stations buy Dr. Pepper products from Pepsi when Dr. Pepper is produced by Coca-Cola in this market (we're (coke) consolidated)

So any way, at these gas stations they have VAULT with white caps and a wierd production code I think it says "HO" or "HQ" but out of all the time that VAULT's been here (August/Sept. 2005) I've only seen these from these weird gas stations, we only put out ones with black caps and the new MCR caps?

Help?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/AaronMyers/IMG00122.jpg

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
well, ive seen and still a have a bottle of vault that is in the type bottles that mello yello uses. and ive only seen black and silver caps.

amyers
06-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I've never known for Coke to use white caps on VAULT, very weird.

fusion
06-13-2007, 12:42 AM
HO is CCE-Indianapolis IN.

amyers
06-13-2007, 09:32 AM
Could CCE somehow be serving this gas station, even though its in CCBCC?

fusion
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Nope. That would be a violation of territory rights.

These people are either buying product from other areas of the country, or buying it from a middleman who is doing that.

They probably also sold some of those 8 packs to someone else. I bet they got a pretty good deal buying all of them in.

A lot of this goes on.. more than you'd think.

amyers
06-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Can they buy Dr. Pepper from Pepsi if Coke has the rights in this area?

amyers
07-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Looks like they are buying for CCE, seeing how I saw these VAULT Red Blitz bottles in cardboard, we use plastic cases.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/AaronMyers/IMG00273.jpg