PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to collecting

scum1
06-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Ok is it just me or do others stop at random convenience stores in hopes of discovering a new ED they have not tried. I have actually driven different routes to work so I can hit some different stores. I find the independent type of stores to be the best. Your chain stores mostly carry just the big brands. Of course you have to hit the big lots store every week as well since they seem to get a lot of different drinks on a random basis(picked up 2 Clamoto energias and 2 RUSH energy drinks there yesterday for less than 3 bucks total!). I also will be driving across town today to a rumored stash of cocaine energy drink at a phillips 66 station. What have you done to score something new for your collection? What is the one drink you want that you have not found? I would of loved to score an Alien energy drink(just for the cool can) but it did not last long enough for me to find one.

Atten
06-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Yep... I've been collecting for a while. I've got close to 200 cans now.

I always get friends and family to pick me up some cans when they travel out of state. I have a few from Spain and a Red Bull from the Netherlands.

scum1
06-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Yep... I've been collecting for a while. I've got close to 200 cans now.

I always get friends and family to pick me up some cans when they travel out of state. I have a few from Spain and a Red Bull from the Netherlands.

Well I now wish I had been saving them from the start. There are a bunch a drank in the past and now some of them you can't buy anymore. 200 now that is a lot. You got a photo of them?

HOBOBOB
06-25-2007, 08:56 PM
I hit up as many gas stations/ convenience stores as possible. I have somewhere in the 100 can area, I believe it is a little over now, but I too wish I had started collecting when I first started rinking them... :( *tear*

scum1
06-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I ordered some cocaine energy drink from here
Buy Cocaine Energy Drink (8.4oz) at Xoxide.com - $2.69! (http://www.xoxide.com/cocaine-energy-drink.html)

I also ordered some Duff energy drink and 1 other along with some energy mints. They seem to have good prices on shipping so I was happy to find the Cocaine energy drink and not waste gas driving all over looking for it. It beats looking for drinks on ebay too.

scum1
06-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Stopped into biglots. Got 2 cans of everlast energy drink(citrus blast and tropical explosion) 1 dollar each, 2 Cans of Blox (black cherry and orange rush)60 cents per can, 1 can of rip it lime wrecker 12oz can? (first time I seen 12 oz can) 1 dollar, 1 24 oz full throttle can for 1$. Good haul for big lots and spent under 6 bucks. Then I stopped into specs liquor. Got one can of "think pink" and one can of "cascabel". Started my shelf in the garage for all my cans. man I got a lot to drink in my fridge lol. I'll post a photo soon. Please post a photo of your collection!

amyers
06-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Stopped into biglots. Got 2 cans of everlast energy drink(citrus blast and tropical explosion) 1 dollar each, 2 Cans of Blox (black cherry and orange rush)60 cents per can, 1 can of rip it lime wrecker 12oz can? (first time I seen 12 oz can) 1 dollar, 1 24 oz full throttle can for 1$. Good haul for big lots and spent under 6 bucks. Then I stopped into specs liquor. Got one can of "think pink" and one can of "cascabel". Started my shelf in the garage for all my cans. man I got a lot to drink in my fridge lol. I'll post a photo soon. Please post a photo of your collection!

Your rip-its are $1 at your Big Lots? Wow, ours is .60 cents, full throttle is 1.00 dollar, and Everlast is .50 cents

scum1
06-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Your rip-its are $1 at your Big Lots? Wow, ours is .60 cents, full throttle is 1.00 dollar, and Everlast is .50 cents

Thats the thing with biglots. Depends on the store. Still a very good price compared to 2 bucks at most places. Got to love the Biglots as it is a goldmine for Eds at bargain prices. I try to hit them once a week.

HOBOBOB
07-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey Scum, thats funny, my biglots had almost the same exact load of drinks. I went 3 days ago and got 3 rip it's (also 12 ounce.--weird), only difference is there was only 2 everlast cans that were badly dinged. I went back yesterday tho, and all the 24 oz full throttles were gone, they only had about 10 3 days ago, and i grabbed one, but damn, people must really like the stuff :p.

scum1
07-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Came home from a trip out of town and stopped at 4 or 5 stores. Not much luck really. Picked up a 22 oz Nos Bottle and a Joker juiced can. I really like the Joker Juiced as a drink. The NOS bottle is awesome though. My friend also brought me 2 Blue Ox drinks to work. Got my 3 cans of Cocaine energy , 1 can of Stewies mind erase elixer, Foosh mints, and Bawls mints in the mail as well. Opened a second package to find some Daredevil drinks, stickers, and posters. My collection will look nice once I get the posters up and drink my large backlog of drinks from the fridge.

scum1
07-13-2007, 06:16 PM
My wife hit the biglots for me. I got 2 cans of Blox original flavor(great flavor but stupid can) 1 can of Orange Blox, 2 cans of Resurrect Daily Detox, 2 cans of Ripit(atomic pom and power). Check out my new myspace for photos of my purchases as well as a look inside my drink fridge. It's in my blog.
www.myspace.com/the_scum1 (http://www.myspace.com/the_scum1)

I figure I have about 30 eds in my fridge. How many eds do you have(still full). Photos if you have them of your fridge and your collection.

garr
07-23-2007, 11:26 AM
i run everywhere and have over 100 different cans... and like 310 total.i have a pic on my profile of a while back its much bigger now.

garr
08-02-2007, 04:49 AM
bought five monsters a bawls a bookoo bite and blue streak today . thats why im up at 450

garr
08-04-2007, 02:47 AM
got 11 drinks today...drank them all....5 new ones.

Mr Zabe
08-04-2007, 03:29 AM
Holy full bladder.:)
Keep up the good work. LOL
I drink binge every once in a while just to
keep in good soda pop freak shape. LOL

As I say on this board (too often LOL)
....drinkem if you got them. LOL

garr
08-04-2007, 09:10 PM
success at walgreens!

garr
08-07-2007, 11:43 PM
does anyone else invite people over then be like "hey lets go get energy drinks!!!" and then keep all the cans?

redchucks219
08-08-2007, 12:07 AM
does anyone else invite people over then be like "hey lets go get energy drinks!!!" and then keep all the cans?

I'm just like that, not to many people that want to tag along though.

scum1
08-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Unless I drink the drink myself I don't keep the can. I also only save one can. I don't keep duplicates either. I only keep one of each can.

I dropped a Monster java drink yesterday and dented the can :eek: I'll now have to buy another and drink both so I have a good one for my collection.

garr
08-09-2007, 01:45 PM
yeah i drink all the singles but a few of my doubles are from other ppl

garr
08-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Unless I drink the drink myself I don't keep the can. I also only save one can. I don't keep duplicates either. I only keep one of each can.

I dropped a Monster java drink yesterday and dented the can :eek: I'll now have to buy another and drink both so I have a good one for my collection.

but if you dont have extras then if you mess one up or a fellow trader wants one you have to go find it again and may not.

goldielocks17332
08-11-2007, 02:43 PM
I also enjoy collecting new energy drinks. My collection consists of 331 different cans. However, I do not collect sugar free, low carb, or diet versions of the same drink I already have. I also do not collect cans that I did not personally get full and drink.

goldielocks17332
08-11-2007, 07:01 PM
I also enjoy collecting energy drinks. My collection consists of 331 different energy drink cans. I do not drink sugar-free, low carb, or diet energy drinks. I also do not collect cans that I have not obtained and consumed.