PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Drink Combos

shadowlp06
06-25-2007, 02:33 AM
I saw an ad for Sonic that said they had 168,000 plus drink combinations. Does anyone know the actual combinations? I was just curious. I've only been brave enough to try a Double Cherry LimeAde and a Dr.Pepper plus Cherry and Vanilla. Was curious if anyone knew all the combos.

Troy The Vault Drinker
06-25-2007, 03:31 AM
Sonic Needs Vault

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-25-2007, 08:35 AM
I always did Coke with an orange add-in to imitate the spiced orange Coke product in Germany called Mezzo Mix.

iluvsurge220
06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow, 168,000 combos? That seems like an awful lot!! I bet no one has ever tried half of them.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Wow, 168,000 combos? That seems like an awful lot!! I bet no one has ever tried half of them.

That's because some of these combinations are Sprite w/ Chocolate add in, etc. Perhaps it's for the best.

TheNOSDrinker
06-26-2007, 11:55 AM
I like my chocolate Dr Pepper.

Soda-MN-Good
06-26-2007, 12:21 PM
We don't have a single Sonic in MN. Who's up for franchising?

I've had it in Iowa, Florida and Ohio, they were all pretty good.

ithastabeshasta
06-26-2007, 01:19 PM
We don't have a single Sonic in MN. Who's up for franchising?

I've had it in Iowa, Florida and Ohio, they were all pretty good.

Tough to visit a drive-in in the middle of winter.

Mr Zabe
06-26-2007, 02:22 PM
<<<<Still on the Sonic pitty pot.>>>>

I remain in a constant state of deep want.
The nearest Sonic is over a 4 hour drive.
I remain tormented by the weekly Sonic specials
that I see on cable TV. LOL

I beg the Sonic powers that be........
Give me one Sonic near me........

the saint
06-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Why I had sonic just today....like an hour ago... man it sure was good

Yes Zabe that was a stab at your pity party. :D

billygtexas
06-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Make TJ Drink (http://www.maketjdrink.com/)
Slush44.com - Blend. Mix. Repeat. (http://www.slush44.com)

Those are just silly flash games sites, but they'll give you what kind of drinks they serve..

I grew up in Oklahoma in the seventies and Sonic was a small chain of a few hundred franchise stores. (similar to Tasty-Freeze) Sometimes the menu and food quality varied greatly between stores, some were great...other stores were lousy. Sonic has really come a long way with better food and more stores. The way they're growing fast they'll probably be in all 50 states in less than 10 years. I like the way they have stuck with the classic drive-in concept and lots of ordering options.

A lot of the new Sonic drive-ins also have inside dining rooms so it wont hurt winter business that much. The local store here in Kilgore TX is a major hangout for the Jr College and High School kids.. its hard to find a parking spot weekends and Tuesday nights when they have their 2-for-one burger specials.

Soda-MN-Good
06-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Tough to visit a drive-in in the middle of winter.

Says who? That's what heaters are for.

I know I'd be visiting the local A&W's all year if they wouldn't close during the winter months.

We're hard core out here i guess. Where else do you get temperatures below zero and still have business at the local Cold Stone Creamery?

I crave soda and ice cream year round. Hence why I'm thinking of opening my own restaurant.

Maybe i should do the Sonic franchise.....probably not though, then I'm stuck with their rules.

drpep
06-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Sonic has moved into the outer Philadelphia area. It gets cold there. I don't know if these have indoor dining. Winter weather is why I assumed Sonic has nothing near me in upstate NY.

Nothing says the meal has to be eaten in the car and not at home and I believe most fast food meals are purchased from the drive thru, which Sonic has. C'mon guys, upstate NY needs a Sonic! And a Fatburger. And a Checkers. And a Mighty Taco closer to Corning. And a Steak and Shake.