PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Vanilla?

Drognarmk
06-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Ok, I noticed that Pepsi Vanilla doesn't seem to be in any stores.:mad::confused: Was it discontinued or something?! It seems to me that Pepsi Vanilla is the best thing pepsico's ever made, so it better be still being made(especially since coke has a vanilla flavor and pepsico's retarded if they don't have a pepsi version to rival it.) If its gone already someone direct me to a petition to bring it back. thats all.:D(btw- pepsi's probably never made anything as good as Vanilla pepsi in the whole time they've been around,but i'm just a 21 yr old guy so what do I know.)

Tannerman
06-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Pepsi Vanilla was phased out in 2006 as the Diet Pepsi Jazz line was rolled out.
Sicher said it was also unclear whether "Jazz" will become a permanent addition to Pepsi's portfolio but that as the new products are launched, Pepsi will discontinue production of regular and diet Pepsi Twist and regular Pepsi Vanilla.Source (http://money.cnn.com/2006/04/07/news/companies/pepsi_jazz/index.htm)

Drognarmk
06-26-2007, 08:58 PM
thanx man, anyways Pepsi strawberry creme jazz is probably pespi's 2nd best soda. Think Jazz will every have none diet flavors,though? Even though diet soda tastes good its much worse for you than regular.