PDA

View Full Version : Duff Energy drink

drpep
06-26-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm not a fan of energy drinks but the ad for Duff Energy Drink that popped up on the board caught my eye. Has anyone seen this yet, or the Flaming Moe energy drink? I'd love to pick up those cans for my collection of Simpsons stuff.

TheNOSDrinker
06-26-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm not a fan of energy drinks but the ad for Duff Energy Drink that popped up on the board caught my eye. Has anyone seen this yet, or the Flaming Moe energy drink? I'd love to pick up those cans for my collection of Simpsons stuff.

Look for it at Spencer Gifts or some place that sells novelty stuff, it is a novelty drink, It tastes okay, it's not great though. It tastes a bit like the citrus Blue Ox.

scum1
06-26-2007, 09:28 PM

Check the thread here on the board "Addicted to collecting"

I ordered me a can of Duff along with some other drinks. The Duff was backordered but they said it would be in stock 07/14 and shipped at no charge to me since I had already ordered it. Not to mention the addicted to selling thread is a good one to get started for us collectors. Spencer's is a place i need to check as well. Never thought of looking there.

deepnenergy
06-27-2007, 01:28 AM
Well get what you can because from what I hear it's only here to promote the Simpson’s new movie. I had seen Krusy-O's today at 7-Eleven next to the Buzz Cola that had a neat package almost cartoon like.

drpep
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Great, no 7-11's near me, not that all 7-11s would have it, but I'll keep a look out for Buzz Cola. I'm hoping, but I doubt, Burger King would do a tie in with the Simpsons Movie. They have done Simpsons promos in the past.

deepnenergy
06-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I guess I will be taking orders then because it's in all my 7/11 accounts here. I'll tell you what 20.00 a 6pk and I won't charge shipping.... and since it's done on the net there is no tax....