PDA

View Full Version : Cherry coke Diet & cherry coke zero?!?

SplitLevelP
07-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Today in Walmart I saw both products side by side are they different? any help here on this is good help.

Mr Zabe
07-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Yes, apples and oranges. LOL

I'll let one our resident Coca Cola freaks (LOL)
explain the difference. :)

fusion
07-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Diet Cherry Coke is made from the Diet Coke formula, Cherry Coke Zero is made from the Coke/Coke Zero formula.

We got rid of Diet Cherry Coke about a month ago - Cherry Coke Zero was far outselling it.

popologist
07-01-2007, 08:58 PM
i see A LOT more cherry coke zero in the stores, but i do see diet cherry coke from time to time. i kind of get the feeling they're just trying to get rid of it.

PepsiBlue
07-02-2007, 12:59 AM
They have it with the new label
Diet Coke (http://dietcoke.com/index.jsp)
Click products, its odd to me, Cherry Coke Zero is better.
Speaking of Diet Coke, at where I work (AMC Theatres) we have medium popcorn bags that have 25th anniversary of diet coke on them.

Android
07-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Here the middle of Wyoming, they are not selling Cherry Zero yet, but when I'm down in Colorado I usually pick up a 12pack of it. But when I shop up here I get DC Cherry, so I've been alternating between the two. And I don't notice a whole lot of difference between the two. I'd give the edge to Zero but both are OK.
-Andy

MATHA531
07-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Well in London (just left there) it's still diet coke with cherry and the cherry flavoring is overwhelming (more like a cherry soda hardly any taste of coke, as soon as you open a bottle, the cherry flavor overwhelms you). No sign of cherry coke zero yet (the Brits usually get all the US flavors about 9 months late!)