PDA

View Full Version : Sunkist Fruit Punch

DNL Lover
07-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I never new this even existed till today. Was at my store and they had it, is it rare or have I just never payed attention till today, tasted like tahitian treat but watered down.

Mr Zabe
07-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I have not seen it, ever, here in Chicago.
I'll have to look for it.

DrPepperYummy
07-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I never new this even existed till today. Was at my store and they had it, is it rare or have I just never payed attention till today, tasted like tahitian treat but watered down.

It's been around for a very long time... unfortunately its one of the flavors everyone ignored for some reason... very few places distribute it... I would think cadbury bottlers would have carried it to battle hawaiian punch they own but don't distribute mostly, along with tahitian treat they owned but barely distributed anywhere (although more seem to carry it now, turnover from coke?)... it seemed like coke/pepsi did a better selling cadbury brands than they did...

Pineapple, peach, strawberry, grape... more sunkist flavors you probably never see in stores across the country, very few make or distribute them. The fruit punch comes in two varieties... carbonated and non-carbonated.

As people switch from cola's to flavors I think cadbury is the one company with amazing strong brand names but I just don't see them taking true advantage of it, just kinda sitting back and letting things happen instead of taking a very active (versus the reactive I seem to see) approach in becoming a force... I mean don't you think it would be nice of them to block large parts of the soda set with one brand and many flavors, it would help all the flavors in that brand grow strongly instead of piecing together bits of many different brands.

if only I could be in charge for a couple months so I could ensure I have a job and the products I need. (sigh)

fusion
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
The carbonated version has been available around here for probably almost a year now. Sunkist, other than orange/diet orange is a totally neglected brand, at least in these parts.

amyers
07-05-2007, 04:02 PM
We have all the brands beside Lemonade

Mr Zabe
07-05-2007, 04:04 PM
I would go ga ga if my local stores had grape and strawberry
crush.

amyers
07-06-2007, 12:02 AM
I would go ga ga if my local stores had grape and strawberry
crush.

We have grape and strawberry crush in bottles I think

sunKISSED
08-30-2007, 01:09 AM
found Fruit Punch @ my local "Acme" here in PA... Only in 2-liter form so i grabbed a bottle while getting some Orange sunkist...

It's carbonated, and very very red lol... The first cup was iffy, but my second one 3 days later is pretty good! (maybe because its getting flat) It's better than the cherry limeade for sure that i found a 12pk of a couple months ago (cant find anymore).

...but i'll keep the label as a momento just like my cherry limeade box LOL

*sunkist loser, sorry i know* :)