PDA

View Full Version : Diet Tropicana Twister

danielk
07-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Haven't seen Diet Tropicana Twister orange in Southern California lately. Does anyone have any idea of how to get this soda back on the market in california. This is one of the best tasting diet orange sodas and would be great if it would be available.

jerr2429
07-10-2007, 06:35 PM
pepsi is soon going to discontinue the tropicana twister soda line and once again try there hand with slice. i work for pepsi in nj.

XLS_04
07-11-2007, 02:34 AM
pepsi is soon going to discontinue the tropicana twister soda line and once again try there hand with slice. i work for pepsi in nj.

are you serious???? I would have thought Tropicana Twister would have been a more recognizable name, rumor was that it was the same formula anyways.

Hopefully they will do a better job with slice because it was kind of forgotten about the last 5 years or so that it was sold.

mofizz
07-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Slice is not coming back. Tropicana Twister however will be "changing".

danielk
07-11-2007, 06:37 PM
how will it change? will it be available again in Los Angeles, I haven't seen it here since the end of last summer.

pepsidew
07-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Slice is not coming back. Tropicana Twister however will be "changing".

changing as in - putting slice in a twister can :)

danielk
12-19-2007, 01:39 AM
When will it be available in Los Angeles? Is Diet Tropicana Twister available anywhere currently?

fusion
12-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Call your local bottler.

Buena Park 714-523-0220
Baldwin Park 626-338-5531

pepsipimp
12-19-2007, 04:12 PM
We just discontinued the remaining 4 SKUs of Tropicana we had. Lemonade, Sugar Free Lemonade, Orangeade, and Fruit Punch. Once we run out at the warehouse were done...

the saint
12-19-2007, 05:56 PM
We haven't gotten OFFICIAL word that trop is gone BUT all of the new contract planograms do not have any trop in them. Currently we carry strawberry melon, lemonades (pink, yellow and SF) orangeade, peach papaya, and just regular orange twister. I think that they all stink as far as sales go, the only one around here that does ok is the strawberry melon and it isn't even that good of a seller.

I do wish that there would be more SKUs dumped but I do not feel that the ones I have in mind to drop would even be considered higher up the ladder.

fusion
12-19-2007, 06:22 PM
On the Coke side of that, we've dumped everything in 20oz except Lemonade and Orangeade, everything except Lemonade in 2L, though we do still carry Lemonade, Light Lemonade, Pink, Orangeade and Light Orangeade in cans. We dropped all those old Fruitopia turned Minute Maid flavors (20oz only) well over a year ago.

magzmcd
05-11-2009, 09:54 PM
I live in Missouri, and Diet Tropicana Twister has also disappeared here, and I am genuinely upset. I hate the fact that a few people have the pull to simply decide that something one enjoys will just go away. I'm diabetic and very careful of carb intake. They are replacing diet Twister with diet Orange Crush, (at least I'm told that's what is going on here) and it's not a fair exchange in flavor or in carbohydrates consumed. I want to know if there is someway I can order it online. Yes, I'm that goofy, well at least about this product.

Dewman1979
05-20-2009, 05:28 PM
I live in Missouri, and Diet Tropicana Twister has also disappeared here, and I am genuinely upset. I hate the fact that a few people have the pull to simply decide that something one enjoys will just go away. I'm diabetic and very careful of carb intake. They are replacing diet Twister with diet Orange Crush, (at least I'm told that's what is going on here) and it's not a fair exchange in flavor or in carbohydrates consumed. I want to know if there is someway I can order it online. Yes, I'm that goofy, well at least about this product.

yes, completely unfair. No one buys it, yet they should keep it because a diabetic in missouri says so.

magzmcd
05-22-2009, 05:22 PM
You know, I think the sarcasm may have been warranted, had it been true. However; I do not think it is. Whether or not it is apparent, there are others who drink Diet Twister as well. You are, right in mocking the term "unfair", and, yet, what other terminology would fit? Being diabetic, even in Missouri, does create a few less choices and those that are good are missed when they are removed.

I enjoy Diet Tropicana Twister.

Dewman1979
05-26-2009, 02:32 PM
You know, I think the sarcasm may have been warranted, had it been true. However; I do not think it is. Whether or not it is apparent, there are others who drink Diet Twister as well. You are, right in mocking the term "unfair", and, yet, what other terminology would fit? Being diabetic, even in Missouri, does create a few less choices and those that are good are missed when they are removed.

I enjoy Diet Tropicana Twister.

try the internet. Tropicana was a total failure for pepsi.