PDA

View Full Version : what to expect/find?

bill
07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
What sodas/energy drinks can I find going from Southern Oklahoma to the Grand Canyon down I-40 and then on to Las Vegas (don't know the highway #)?

I'll be leaving the last week of July and am hoping to find something different the farther West I go. As choices around here aren't too good, just your basic Coke and Pepsi flavors.

I remember when we went to Colorado I found some of Stewarts flavors and loved their cherries and cream, but being OKlahoma we don't have it. Can only get their Root Beer and Orange and cream.

Chefdavis
07-13-2007, 12:43 AM
Henry Weinhard's (sp?) is available in Las Vegas. It is my favorite rootbeer. They also make a good cream soda (and maybe one or two more)

shadowlp06
07-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Bill,

I have only been to Vegas from Salt Lake. However I must suggest that you go visit Coca-Cola World on the strip. I think it is near M&M Land. Coca-Cola World offers a treat called the World Sampler. It is two cafeteria trays full of cups. In these cups are sodas from around the world, and some US flavors of course. It is quite a deal, only 7 bucks!!! My g/f and I tried it, there are a few flavors on there that are a little odd. One from Russia tastes like carbonated rubbing alcohol, but there are A LOT of good tasting ones too. We couldn't finish both trays so we let a few kids have at it.

bill
07-15-2007, 02:49 PM
I read that the World of Coca-Cola closed in 2005. Can anyone confirm this?

amyers
07-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I read that the World of Coca-Cola closed in 2005. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, the World of Coke closed a few years ago, but the Everything Coca-Cola store and the building are still owned and operating under the Coca-Cola Company

shadowlp06
07-17-2007, 04:23 AM
Sorry Bill, I wasn't quite sure of the name so I put World of Coca-Cola. I in Vegas just last year...it's still there. Like a previous post mentioned, it's called Everything Coke. Try that sampler out, you'll enjoy it.