PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Cola Turka?

M112
07-20-2007, 12:56 AM
After trying Cola Turka and enjoying its unique taste, I have become very interested in carrying this product in my store but unfortunately I have not been able to find any relevant contact information with any legitimate suppliers.

Can anyone on this board provide me with such information? Any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jblaviback
07-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow, That's awsome that there is someone else on here that loves it too. I have also wanted to find a good source of this for my personal consumption. Anyway the only place I know to find it is on a few different websites. One of which is here: Cola Turka (Ülker Cola Turka) – 330ml by Ulker (Cola Turka (Ulker Cola Turka) – 330ml by Ulker): Tulumba.com (http://www.tulumba.com/storeitem.asp?ic=FB423002PL546) Anyway that source is hardly practical for personal consumption let alone trying to make a profit, due to the high monies needed to obtain it. I did one however order 24 cans from them. cost me about 1.50 a can. But what else can you due when its the best cola OUT!

Anyway if anyone else knows anything please respond.