PDA

View Full Version : Psychic powers???

MISTICman
07-28-2007, 08:14 AM
OK guys and gals...let me tell you a story.
I had a dream earlier this week that I was coming back to work at my supermarket from a vacation. They had a total reset and closed the store so the employees could play Supermarket Sweep to learn where the things were now. Well, I won overall and got to play the bonus round. I had 26 seconds left to find one item and here was the clue:

When your dog is thirsty, she'll let you know when she __________.

I was like..."Barq's? But we don't sell Barq's in Greensboro (NC)." I ran to the soda aisle, and there it was in 12-pks on the shelf. I was so shocked to see it on the shelf, I didn't grab the money in time and lost.

The next day at work, I was out scanning the aisles. I just got promoted to scanning co-ordinator after working 3rd shift for a while. Well, I was alking by and the Coke buyer rep saw me. He stopped me and asked if I heard the news....Barq's is coming to Greensboro in the next week or so!

Now THAT freaked me out, but I've been in a good mood ever since. It's my favorite drink, and I've had to go to VA to buy it for myself and a few co-workers. I can now save big time on gas and energy.

WOO-HOO!!!!!! :-D :-D

DNL Lover
07-28-2007, 11:01 AM
freaky, i had a dream like that once, but it was about an outback steakhouse and i dreamed the price and when the check came, it was the same price as the dream, but yeahj barqs is really good.

Mr Zabe
07-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Me thinks that you need to take a real vacation. LOL