PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Sobe in bulk?

LordJezo
08-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy Sobe in bulk quantities for my own personal use? I don't want to spend $1.50 a day on a bottle of it as I drink way too much, I am looking into getting it by the case / pallet to save money. Does anyone know of any bulk Sobe sellers? I have checked places like Costco and they don't carry it.

DrPepperYummy
08-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy Sobe in bulk quantities for my own personal use? I don't want to spend $1.50 a day on a bottle of it as I drink way too much, I am looking into getting it by the case / pallet to save money. Does anyone know of any bulk Sobe sellers? I have checked places like Costco and they don't carry it.

Why not try approaching one of the managers and letting them know you're a dedicated customer and you are wondering if they can work with you on a deal for purchasing in bulk quantities? (although I say buy snapple instead lol, clearly I don't work for sobe :P )

Several of my accounts know some of their customers want premium products daily but won't pay the price to get them, so they've often given them a discount off the regular retail on multiple cases since they know the margins they work with, and over the years they've come to know I'll work with them on it also, and if they pass savings along to the customer I'll pass it along to them...

Now its not to say every corporate store will do this or even has the ability due to policy's set... thats why most of my customers special purchases come from independant grocery stores who want to take care of their customer in this way and will work with the bottler or demand something from them if they want to continue their programs with the store...

I love a good store manager who won't just accept the 1 big deal put in front of them for 50% or more of the shelf space and make everyone work to get and keep space in coolers and shelves by taking care of it at a good cost. I wish every store was like that instead of the monopoly I see from money.

Mr Zabe
08-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Dittio :)
That's why I treat all sales,service workers and manages down to the bag boys/girls.....like gold. You would be surprised how being polite and friendly can pay off in the end. I never burn bridges and I never approach anyone while they are working or with another customer. It's amazing how a little respect can at least get some good information.:)

fusion
08-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Where are you located? I see it on sale fairly often at Acme (Supervalu chain) at 4/$5 or sometimes even 10/$10.

LordJezo
08-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Where are you located? I see it on sale fairly often at Acme (Supervalu chain) at 4/$5 or sometimes even 10/$10.

Central NJ.

To the others who said ask the manager, what kind of stores are you talking about? Things around here are all mega chains with almost no personal service. Would a person at a massive supermarket really care what one guy wants?

Mr Zabe
08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
YES.
Super Store's for the most part value good customer service.
Asking for help is a great idea. I usally ask to see the store
manager or the up front manager.

I have gotten thank you letters from the head quarters of
Meijer for seeking help. It does help to ask for help.

JMHX316
08-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Never hurts to ask, even if the question seems dumb..

'A man who asks a dumb question and receives his answer only feels dumb for a few minutes. A man who doesn't ask remains dumb for eternity.'

Or something like that....

juniorjin
08-07-2007, 03:18 AM
lord jezo..do you have any friends that have a valid business number registered in your state?

even if they are a real estate agent..etc...? self employed?
that might help you get access to various wholesalers....
you could also do an online search to see if certain sams clubs in your areas might have some type of sobe product in stock...i've seen some before...altough those were usually multipacks and one time buys

pepsidew
08-11-2007, 10:58 AM
sobe is 10/10 in one of my accounts - i heard once if you go onto sobes website and take this survey and tell them you drink a ton of sobe they will send you coupons - maybe look out for coupons in stores too - we had some 50 cent off coupons not too long ago - find those and take them all :)

fusion
08-11-2007, 06:47 PM
10/$10 at Acme for the next month, stock up now. You can usually have the store tell the salesperson to order you X number of cases of what you want, but I'd say do that up to a week in advance, depending on the store's delivery schedule.

britguy79
08-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Hey Everyone

I am from London, England and i think they stopped selling Sobe here, doh!
I am looking for a way to import it from the US for myself. Does anyone know how i can do this or who i would have to contact?

Kind Regards

bcorley
03-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I tried to find Sobe in bulk in my area and was not successful. Instead, I've started making my own at home in a container. I fill container with 90% WATER and add organic elderberry FRUIT JUICE and (for mine) 1/4 teaspoon of powerdered Pure STEVIA Extract (KAL brand available online or at Earth Fare). I also added some crushed Vitamin C, but you can add whatever vitamins or minerals you currently need - B vitamins, etc. It's really good and, best of all, really cheap!

bcorley
03-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Make you own! I did. RECIPE: 90% water + 10% juice + 1/4 tsp. powdered STEVIA (KAL brand works for me) = good stuff, low cal, for cheap! You can add crushed vitamins or minerals for added benefits.