PDA

View Full Version : cherry coke zero...canada...?

juniorjin
08-07-2007, 02:16 AM
does anybody know if this product is going to be released in canada?
i picked some up last week in the US and OMG i'm hooked. i refuse to drink any other pop now...=P

MATHA531
08-07-2007, 11:35 AM
i picked some up last week in the US and OMG i'm hooked. i refuse to drink any other pop now...=P

Have you tried to call the coca cola company of Canada (or does it work the same way there with local bottlers)...or perhaps coca cola main office in Atlanta might know.

And the same holds for the UK (although they continued to carry Diet Coke with cherry as late as July 1 when I was last there.

Popboy
08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I was told we would have Cherry Coke Zero by late summer, but alas... summer is almost done and the only thing we have to show for it (from Coca Cola) is Fanta...

And what happened to Pepsi Summer Mix already?!?! Pepsi will have to change the name to "Pepsi Fall/Winter Mix" by the time it comes out...

juniorjin
08-08-2007, 10:41 AM
I was told we would have Cherry Coke Zero by late summer, but alas... summer is almost done and the only thing we have to show for it (from Coca Cola) is Fanta...

And what happened to Pepsi Summer Mix already?!?! Pepsi will have to change the name to "Pepsi Fall/Winter Mix" by the time it comes out...

thanks popboy that made my day....
well technically there's fuze and powerade option and full throttle blue demon...and that new pom fruitopia and orangina..haha
but i was hoping for a return of cherry coke but cherry coke zero would be better....

popologist
08-08-2007, 04:35 PM

cherry coke zero rocks! i hope canada gets it soon. i've got my refrig stocked. ;)