PDA

View Full Version : most energy

garr
08-09-2007, 02:48 PM
ok so what energy drink have you had that actually gives you the most energy?
i would have to say endo rush.. or a burn2

Nick Laugher
08-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Redline, hands down.

deepnenergy
08-09-2007, 08:39 PM
The strongest "energy beverage" I have ever had is Rage Liquid Energy. The first time I had it I consumed it at about 4:30 in the afternoon and both my wife and I could go to sleep until after 12am when we both had to work the next morning. I will say now that we have built up a little tolerance as all do with EDs but it still gives us enough energy that nothing can stack to what we get over all from a Rage. O'yea and it taste great too!

scum1
08-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Spike Shooter. I still have yet to drink more than half a can and I'm not sure I would want to. Redline and Nuspeed come in a close second though. These are all extreme energy drinks to me though and not a casual drink. In your casual category I have to go with Rock Star Zero carb or Rip it citrus x sugar free.

deepnenergy
08-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Spike Shooter. I still have yet to drink more than half a can and I'm not sure I would want to. Redline and Nuspeed come in a close second though. These are all extreme energy drinks to me though and not a casual drink. In your casual category I have to go with Rock Star Zero carb or Rip it citrus x sugar free.

I would say that Spike shooter is OK but I look for Red line and again I find it in the dietary area of even Wal-Mart. I tried Spike (the whole little can) and it launched me but after a couple hours I felt more tired then I was before I had it, you know the UPs & Downs... I will look for Nuspeed and tell you then.

Good, strong energy SHOULD be judged by how long it last and the time it takes to get there. If it takes you there fast but drops you all you do really, is hit bottom...

deepnenergy
08-10-2007, 08:48 PM
for all to see....I will be happy to give samples since it is a little hard to find in the USA for now.... please PM me if you would like one.

deepnenergy
08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
I guess it's hands down for this thread...

See above post...

deepnenergy
08-28-2007, 11:17 AM
I can't let this one get away before everyone gets a chance to see it...