PDA

View Full Version : Game Fuel

shadowlp06
08-22-2007, 01:53 AM
I was having trouble for some reason posting this in the Game Fuel thread so my apologies for repeating a thread.

I just tried Game Fuel today. Found it for 88 cents at Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market.

I am at a loss of words to describe Game Fuel. I took the first swig and to me it didn't have a taste, seemed to be over carbonated and had a ton of caffeine. Then creeping up ever so slowly at the end was a insy winsy taste of some kind of fruit punch type taste. I've tasted this before and I can't figure out which fruit punch it tastes exactly like. Anyways, I was bummed. There was a strong artificial/candy taste after the initial rush of carbonation and caffeine, but not enough to keep me interested. I'll buy it a couple more times at the 88 cent point, but don't think I'll buy it when it hits 1.29. This could have been a good extension..

amyers
08-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Wow, 88 cents is good. Buffalo Rock isn't running specials ANYWHERE in Columbus for Game Fuel.

shadowlp06
08-22-2007, 04:40 PM
for some reason they do that around the Salt Lake City area, Wal-Mart always seems to have the new drinks at a low price at first, then they creep it back up to regular price after awhile.

amyers
08-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Pepsi doesn't understand that around here. With VAULT Coke has continued for 2 years go market the product and promotion it to build the brand at price from 69-99 cents all the time. Pepsi comes out with a product and throws it at you for the same price at 1.39$/20oz so, why would anyone pick it up and risk the chance of getting something that sucks but offer that same product at .88 cents or even .69-.99 cents and they'll try it.

bettyfizzw
08-24-2007, 01:54 PM
hey, i just had an idea. Does anybody remember Mt. Dew Phoenix? it was rumored to come out in fall 2007, but nobody knew what the flavor was or anything, and chance that Game fuel could be it? with a new name?

Tannerman
08-24-2007, 03:26 PM
I was having trouble for some reason posting this in the Game Fuel thread so my apologies for repeating a thread. Click on thread. Click "Reply". Type. Pretty easy :)