PDA

View Full Version : NEW drink ratings

garr
08-24-2007, 12:06 AM
cherry bawls, full throttle mother, anything new so you can give a heads up to buy or not buy and try the newer drinks on the market. cherry bawsl is delectable.

scum1
08-27-2007, 10:12 PM
I tried Mother and it was not that great to me. I did not care at all for the taste. It's a little too natural for me. If i want a juice ED I'll go with Rockstar(any of the juice ones), Joker juiced, or Rumba(great oj replacement in the morning). Cherry Bawls was great. I like the 24:7 Cherry Berry better though (at least taste wise). I'm still waiting to try the new PJ purple though. I have high hopes for it.

ehinkes
08-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Still haven't seen Mother, is it on the West Coast?

You guys seeing FT Zero too?

scum1
08-29-2007, 11:06 AM
FT Zero?? Full Throttle Zero? Never heard of it but sounds interesting. I'm in Texas and Mother is in a lot of stores. I'm just trying to figure out if it is the same drink as the Mother from Australia.

Still haven't seen Mother, is it on the West Coast?

You guys seeing FT Zero too?

CStoreCatMan
09-14-2007, 03:26 PM
The mother is an acai berry flavor from what I remember - is that what the Aussie version is? I've seen a new name and label for Full Throttle Sugar Free - Full Throttle Unleaded.

ehinkes
09-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Just reviewed Mother. It's supposed to be acai flavored but doesn't really taste like it. Not very good in my opinion.

Taurine Rules - Energy Drink Reviews: Full Throttle Mother Review (http://taurinerules.blogspot.com/2007/09/full-throttle-mother-review-nature-is.html)

Yeah Unleaded is the new name for SF FT. It tasted slightly different to me, but it could just have been psychological effets.