PDA

View Full Version : Rip-it new flavors

scum1
08-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I've had the new Gin-zing-r flavor and it was a nice change of flavors. They describe it as
Ginger & Ginseng with Mojito (a sugary wedge of lime & a hint of mint) Gin-zing-r is the perfect mixer and the ultimate Energy Zinger.

They have another one I can't find though called Sting-er Mo described as
Pure Energy Tropical Fruit… an exotic blend of tropical fruit and botanicals with the full energy component that “stings” typical energy drinks.

Anyone tried the Stinger one? I think bang for buck Rip-it is a good ed. Has all the right stuff and several good flavors. Not a super potent ED but I'll take it over RB anyday.

deepnenergy
08-28-2007, 12:43 AM
good brand, good timing for the .99 PP. pissed off some DSD though.

ehinkes
08-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Where you guys finding these bad boys? They've done a good job with most of their products. I'd like to try these and the Chic Its

DGibb
08-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Had the Sting-er Mo yesterday. Not impressed. Let me begin by mentioning two things off the bat: 1. I have always enjoyed Rip It, and they have been my favorite ED brand both for their innovative flavors and their price point. 2. I am a huge fan of Mojitos, the muddled lime, simple syrup, mint, and soda water mixed with rum just makes me very happy. That being said, this drink was horrible. It was pure sweetness; no distinct lime flavor, and no mint at all, this was just tooth-decaying sugar. Ugh.

Stick with the Pomegranate or Lime Wrecker, in my opinion, they are much better. On another note, Bacardi has some new alcopop out on their Bacardi Silver line that are Mojito. They are quite tasty and have that little kick to them. Not a bad mojito in a pinch, you know.

scum1
08-29-2007, 10:09 AM
So was their a hint of mint in the flavor? I was curious since that would be unique. My fav flavor is the Citrus-x sugar free followed by the Pom. Thr gin-zing-r was good as well. Kind of a ginger ale flavor.

Had the Sting-er Mo yesterday. Not impressed. Let me begin by mentioning two things off the bat: 1. I have always enjoyed Rip It, and they have been my favorite ED brand both for their innovative flavors and their price point. 2. I am a huge fan of Mojitos, the muddled lime, simple syrup, mint, and soda water mixed with rum just makes me very happy. That being said, this drink was horrible. It was pure sweetness; no distinct lime flavor, and no mint at all, this was just tooth-decaying sugar. Ugh.

Stick with the Pomegranate or Lime Wrecker, in my opinion, they are much better. On another note, Bacardi has some new alcopop out on their Bacardi Silver line that are Mojito. They are quite tasty and have that little kick to them. Not a bad mojito in a pinch, you know.