PDA

View Full Version : Monster JAVA! Goodness!

BigJayMiller
08-30-2007, 05:20 PM
ok, ill admit it, im in the beverage industry. i traded one of my energy drinks for this drink. admittedly, i am a HUGE monster fan, LOVING monster m80, and monster juiced. i tryed this one, and i must say, i love women first, but i love monster java second. absolutely amazing drink. wow. thoughts?

ehinkes
08-30-2007, 05:55 PM
I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I'm not the right person to ask, but thought it was a little sweet. Still pretty decent considering I don't like coffee

Taurine Rules - Energy Drink Reviews: Monster Big Black Review (http://taurinerules.blogspot.com/2007/08/monster-big-black-review.html)

scum1
08-30-2007, 05:56 PM
I've tried all 3 and they are all good. It's a better deal than other coffee drinks in cans and bottles. 16 0Z for 2 bucks.

ok, ill admit it, im in the beverage industry. i traded one of my energy drinks for this drink. admittedly, i am a HUGE monster fan, LOVING monster m80, and monster juiced. i tryed this one, and i must say, i love women first, but i love monster java second. absolutely amazing drink. wow. thoughts?

deepnenergy
08-30-2007, 07:36 PM
IMO...hats off to Monster for this one, but it's only the start. I hear Rockstar will be launching one very soon and a couple others as well, let's watch it grow my friends.

I say three doors, three categories, within three years, ALL ENERGY!

ehinkes
08-30-2007, 08:44 PM
No surprise that Monster is going to launch one. They follow Monster pretty closely, next up after that has to be a Full Throttle one right?

BigJayMiller
08-30-2007, 11:00 PM
i agree, scum1. in terms of value, there are those little starbucks frappacino drinks, but i consider monster java do be in that class. this give you the most bang for your buck. its not surprising to hear rockstar is gonna do something like that. damn, i should too...

scum1
08-31-2007, 11:11 AM
See I know several women(including my wife) who don't do energy drinks but will buy the frappachinos and starbucks double shots. So maybe there is room in that market area. Monster could grab this market share. I have a cold Monster mean bean in the fridge for my wife to try.

idrinkamp
08-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Thumbs up for Monster Java as well. The best flavor imo is the Mocha flavored one. I have to admit though, I think I prefer the Starbucks Doubleshot. 16oz of Coffee is a little much sometimes

boodoo
08-31-2007, 05:20 PM
I am not a coffee drinker so to me it was more like the south end of a north bound rhino.

BigJayMiller
08-31-2007, 05:27 PM
who on this thread has tryed it? i tryed the "big black" i think its called. i know theres a "mean bean", and another.

BriGuy20
09-02-2007, 05:04 AM
Would love to try one if I saw it. Only found it at one place and didn't pick it up when I was there.

Can't wait to see/taste rockstar's try too.

Rockst@r 4ever
09-23-2007, 10:42 AM
i absolutely LOVE the taste of java but it didnt give me any kick

Black Spiderman
09-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Monster Java's are starting to pop up in more places.

To the about poster, I agree. No kick at all. Just a smoother frappachino.

Black Spiderman
10-23-2007, 03:57 PM
I just spent $3 for one downstairs. I needed Monster java though.