PDA

View Full Version : Selling Some Rare Pepsi Products

mxzebrax
08-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Once again, I'm only posting on this board, about selling things, because i want all these soda's to go to a good home. I am a big collector, and am not neccasarily selling to make money, but because i don't have any room for these, cuz i'm getting married, and moving to a small apartment. If you're interested, please take a look, I want these to go to real soda lovers.

eBay Seller: mxzebrax: Advertising, Food Wine items on eBay.com (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmxzebrax)

Thanks So much for understanding.

Also, i couldn't delete the other thread, I didn't see a button to delete. Thanks Guys.

hightyto
09-02-2007, 01:03 AM
oh ha ha, i jsut wanred people that your selling both pitch blacks in 12 packs. Hey, is there any chance on lowering that price? ive been trying to get my hands on some of the last pitch black for a VERY long time now on ebay, would lvoe to buy some of yours, but the price is just to high for me. YOu said your not neccisaraly doing it for money, so any chance on lowering on of your two pitch blacks?

shadowlp06
09-02-2007, 02:41 AM
Are the 20oz Pepsi Edge's really "Super Rare" when you can find them in most grocery stores, stocked full in their own mini-coolers?

Android
09-02-2007, 02:49 AM
I haven't seen Pepsi Edge in stores since two summers back, and not in a close-out store since last year.

hightyto
09-02-2007, 03:11 AM
i havent seen it in a long time, but i did notice that alot of those ebayers do lie about things being so rare. I saw a few people selling game fuel, saying it was SUPER RARE and was going to sell out VERY SOON, some guy even went so far as to say, and i quote, "GET THE VERY LAST OF THE LAST" who was selling a bottle of Game Fuel.

Android
09-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Oh yeah, I hear you. I stopped looking at Pepsi/soda items on eBay for the most part several years ago. I've learned to discount about any claim that something is SUPER RARE too, my eyes sort of just float over those words when I see them. Then again, I've bought some nice items off of eBay that were indeed quite rare when the seller had no idea that it was so.

fusion
09-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I paid under $2 for a full 1968 Dr Pepper longneck that was bottled by Corinth Coca-Cola on Ebay!

shadowlp06
09-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Sorry, I was confusing Pepsi Edge w/ Diet Pepsi Max for some reason.

mxzebrax
09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
I felt that all of the things that I am sellign are super rare. I figured this by the fact that they haven't been in any grocery store here in at leat 3 years. They are in fact rare, since not many people (other than us collectors) really save a 12 pack of soda. So to me, they are super rare, since there is a market that is willing to pay top dollar for them. I'll let everyone know how the bidding went. It ends soon.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
09-03-2007, 04:19 PM
I am high bidder on the Red Fusion 2 liter and the 12 pack of MDPB. :)

Android
09-03-2007, 04:58 PM
I felt that all of the things that I am sellign are super rare. I figured this by the fact that they haven't been in any grocery store here in at leat 3 years..

Well, Edge isn't quite that old, These were the dates from the last batch of 12packs I bought (for some reason, some had 6 month expirations and some had 9 month)

http://members.trainorders.com/android/Pepsi/EdgeExpiration.jpg

PSOmasterX77
09-11-2007, 09:25 PM
How much did things go for? I have a 12 pack of Pitch Black I'd be willing to sell maybe.

hightyto
09-11-2007, 09:44 PM
PSO Master, you should totally sell that to me and not sell it on ebay lol, but yea you should give it to me.