PDA

View Full Version : Any New Energy Drinks?

NEED-ENERGY
09-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Any one heard of a new ED?
There seems to be a lull. Perhaps no one can think of a new name.
I think I heard something about "mad green monkey" or what it Donkey...

greg
09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
REDLINE wil introduce to the market a new power shot. It wil lbe 2.6oz of an exotic fruit blend named appropriately REDLINE POWER RUSH. It will be introduced at the 2007 Mr. Olympia contest in Las Vegas Sept 28/29.

I would tell you guys the ingredient profile but most of you rip me for having an ED in an 8oz that you consider too strong so I won't fill you in on this one. Furthermore, in keeping with REDLINES attention to new and novel ingredients and not the same old vitamins and sugars packaged differently this one will also be for the more educated and savvy consumer.

ehinkes
09-14-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm sure you've heard of it, but Howling Monkey is out there. Pretty cool can and they have a few different flavors. Great name of course.

scum1
09-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Try Fixx if you can find it. Kind of strange tasting but packs a good punch. It's in the same category as Redline or Spike shooter. Not your average everyday drink.

NEED-ENERGY
09-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Sounds great. But confused, is it 2.6 or 8oz???

REDLINE wil introduce to the market a new power shot. It wil lbe 2.6oz of an exotic fruit blend named appropriately REDLINE POWER RUSH. It will be introduced at the 2007 Mr. Olympia contest in Las Vegas Sept 28/29.

I would tell you guys the ingredient profile but most of you rip me for having an ED in an 8oz that you consider too strong so I won't fill you in on this one. Furthermore, in keeping with REDLINES attention to new and novel ingredients and not the same old vitamins and sugars packaged differently this one will also be for the more educated and savvy consumer.

greg
09-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Sounds great. But confused, is it 2.6 or 8oz???

2.6oz, The 8oz is in reference to our regular ED.

SumPoosieCat
09-18-2007, 08:50 AM
The Green Monkey ran on Saturday at Belmont.... 16 million dollar horse! Came in 3rd....

boodoo
09-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Recent sighting in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area......Red Devil in 16.9oz cans. They had a big tour bus and were passing out samples in the TCU area last week.

deepnenergy
09-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Any one heard of a new ED?
There seems to be a lull. Perhaps no one can think of a new name.
I think I heard something about "mad green monkey" or what it Donkey...

Same Energy in every can, let us find your flavor :)

Get Real...Get Rage

Myspace.com/ragecan

NEED-ENERGY
09-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Nice can, but this is not new.:cool:

Same Energy in every can, let us find your flavor :)

Get Real...Get Rage

Myspace.com/ragecan

zne0
09-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Rockstar Will have its coffe version in a few weeks Three flavors (monster Java Clones Guarante the enovator becomes the follower) also Rockstar has Rockstar punch....Monster will Debut "BFC" along with 4 new sku's later this year..... I've seen some other energy Drink Call TurnLeft and Spike new flavor and ...... many other that enter the energy drink category everyday

deepnenergy
09-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Nice can, but this is not new.:cool:

Sure we are just a year old in Canada and 4 months in the USA we still are fighting all the other BS some of these companies did to the DSD. It is a big disappointment to hear how some companies dumped a bad taste in the mouths of some great distributors and have hurt the growth for independent brands to enter the category.

and if you are asking innovation...By developing a combined formula that gives the consumer the most energy one might need at the same price of one can of any other brand in a whole day and with out crash? I would say that would be something new....better is better, bottom line.

NEED-ENERGY
09-20-2007, 01:26 PM
Sure we are just a year old in Canada and 4 months in the USA we still are fighting all the other BS some of these companies did to the DSD. It is a big disappointment to hear how some companies dumped a bad taste in the mouths of some great distributors and have hurt the growth for independent brands to enter the category.

and if you are asking innovation...By developing a combined formula that gives the consumer the most energy one might need at the same price of one can of any other brand in a whole day and with out crash? I would say that would be something new....better is better, bottom line.

Did not mean to put down your product.
What this category needs is a coalition of true energy drinks. What do you think?

deepnenergy
09-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Did not mean to put down your product.
What this category needs is a coalition of true energy drinks. What do you think?

Like what the organic guys are doing to compete with the big boys...I have been thinking that same thing. To be able to come in with say 6 different brands and create a shelf program, that would be great but who get in out of 643 companies, LOL :)

In truth the way they are taking the shelf space there is no room for choice...does that not hurt fair trade...like it’s a big game on Monopoly….ok bad word.

Booma69
09-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Zneo, when you say 4 new sku's do you mean 4 new flavors of Monster?

ehinkes
09-20-2007, 03:32 PM
3 more coffee flavors of Rockstar? Ugh! Will they be any different really than the 3 Java Monsters?

Booma, I'm curious on the new skus too. I wonder if they're just new can sizes.

The new Spike Shooter flavor is Tequila Lime or something like that.

greg
09-20-2007, 04:12 PM
In truth the way they are taking the shelf space there is no room for choice...does that not hurt fair trade...

It is only NOT fair trade if you do not have the shelf space.
Let the market decide, that is what a free market economy does. If Rockstar brings out 4 new skus and they collect dust on the shelf then the retailer will put something else there. The retailer is smart enough to realize that the consumer wil eventually go somehwere else to buy what he wants.

greg
09-20-2007, 04:25 PM

Where is the innovation..your ingredient profile looks like all the others.
Do you guys have a patent on stabilizing creatine in liquid? As far as I know creatine in a liquid after 7-10 minutes becomes unstable and turns into creatinine, which can be very toxic, however at 50 mg I couldn't see it promoting strength if it worked or creating serious problems from toxicity.( unless it was esterfied). There is a reason that SOBE No Fear took creatine out of their drink!

ehinkes
09-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Found out some more info on the Rockstars.

The Coffee line will be called Rockstar Roasted and come in 15-oz cans in Mocha, Latte and lower-caloire Light Vanilla. They'll use Ace K as the sweetener in the low cal one. The cans will have the big star logof and are in brown and tan shades.

RockstarPunched fruit punch flavor is expected to debut this month 16 and 24 oz cans.

NEED-ENERGY
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Found out some more info on the Rockstars.

The Coffee line will be called Rockstar Roasted and come in 15-oz cans in Mocha, Latte and lower-caloire Light Vanilla. They'll use Ace K as the sweetener in the low cal one. The cans will have the big star logof and are in brown and tan shades.

RockstarPunched fruit punch flavor is expected to debut this month 16 and 24 oz cans.

Rockstar is opening a coffee shop. This is just too much.:p

Monster and Rockstar have gone into coffee business. This is good actually, where it opens space for the TRUE energy drinks. :D

zne0
09-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Monster will introduce 4 Brand new sku's, BFC is hiting the market in next few weeks so..it would have to be 5 new sku's, does any one know what kind of Milk base is rockstar using? I've heard several different storys about this new sku's 1)Rockstar roasters are powdermilk base?? 2)real milk?? and three i heard it was a knock off a coffe name Havana?? ( or similar base of coffe) does anyone know

zne0
09-20-2007, 10:54 PM
the sku's will not be 24oz sku's they will be Brand New Sku's

deepnenergy
09-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Where is the innovation..your ingredient profile looks like all the others.
Do you guys have a patent on stabilizing creatine in liquid? As far as I know creatine in a liquid after 7-10 minutes becomes unstable and turns into creatinine, which can be very toxic, however at 50 mg I couldn't see it promoting strength if it worked or creating serious problems from toxicity.( unless it was esterfied). There is a reason that SOBE No Fear took creatine out of their drink!

We must have done something right; we can sell Rage (the same formula) any where in the world that allows the sell of 16oz... and for that poor attempt to bash I will say..... I forgive you. And to let you know I removed a large part of that study before I posted it, because I like you. I was asking a question and you did not give an answer so I had to search it out, I just wanted to know why...you said “you did not know”.

I am sure Canada with their high standards would not allow something that could be or become toxic into the market, as you are very aware. O you must have forgotten our friends to the north. The place where Rage started in 06...

Rage uses Top Tier ingredients the surpasses most formulas that are made by product cost vs. margin, That’s why I think Red Line is a good supplement… see I didn’t say dietary, I know you don’t like that :)

greg
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
deep....I actually didn't want to get into the whole CODEX thing because out of over 3200 memmbers on this board I would venture a guess that maybe, and this is a liberal number, 10 people have even heard of CODEX. That is why I said I didn't know...I just didn't want to open that can of worms.

So I guess you think that because you can sell your drink in any market in the World means that it is innovative. Do you guys take into account different cultural taste when making this one size fits all drink? I know Coke and Pepsi have different flavors for Coke in Africa, The US, South America, etc.

Here is a link to a study done by one of the founders of Creatine Supplementation, Dr. Roger C Harris. This study is representative of most studies of creatine when pre-mixed in water or a serum type application.
Creatine Newsletter #28: Is serum a hoax? (http://www.creatinemonohydrate.net/creatine_newsletter_28.html)

But the study begs the question: Why do companies still think that pre-mixed creatine is still effective at building strength. Furthermore, as indicated in the study, the amounts needed to truly have an affect on muscle strength are in inadequate doses, again, unless in its esterfied form( an alcohol molecule attached to the creatine).

I am not "bashing" your product, I am just trying to see where Rage is innovative, by your definition. Your own picture( in an earlier post) compares your ingredients to other drinks in the market. They are essentially the same, yet you say they are innovative. All you did was use the same ingredient and just increased the values. That's not innovative, thats not building a BETTER mouse trap, you just built a BIGGER mouse trap.
Lastly, why does an energy drink have creatine in it anyway? what is its purpose?

NEED-ENERGY
09-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Greg;

Why not redline in cans?

Troy The Vault Drinker
09-22-2007, 01:28 PM
you know whats wierd

I actually got a myspace friend request from the rage energy drink

weird

scum1
09-22-2007, 06:50 PM
I liked the AL bottle and I like the Plastic bottle as well. It stands out and looks nice. great design. Some companies plastic bottle are kind of lame and just shrink wrapped looking basic bottles that look unprofessional. The Redline bottle make me think of quality.

We had them in a thick walled can when we first introduced it. As volume grew we need faster and more reliable turn around on or inventory. The company we bought the cans from also did the AB 16 oz bottle. We would have an orderin for 1mm cans and AB would come in behind us with a 10-15mm bottle order, we kept getting put in the back of AB.
We created the plastic mold for the pet bottles and that is how we got into plastic bottles.
g

jacksmom
09-23-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't know if anyone's tried this - I read about the Rip It Ginzing-er, but yesterday at my local Sam's Club they had a case of 12 Rip It Citrus X and then 12 Rip It Stinger-Mo. At first glance I thought maybe the Stinger-Mo was just a renamed Limewrecker, but then I looked it up on their website and found that it is, indeed, a new flavor, supposedly Tropical Flavor. Also, something interesting - instead of the usual 100 mg of caffeine per serving (8 oz) this new drink (and I think the Ginzing-er) have only 85 mg of caffeine per serving. It sounds good, though - I think I'll buy some the next time I'm there.

scum1
09-23-2007, 01:04 PM
What was the price on the rip it 12 packs? I have tried the ginzinger but I can't find the stinger-mo. Have you tried Walmart for single rip its? I like the ginzing-r It's like ginger ale to me.

I don't know if anyone's tried this - I read about the Rip It Ginzing-er, but yesterday at my local Sam's Club they had a case of 12 Rip It Citrus X and then 12 Rip It Stinger-Mo. At first glance I thought maybe the Stinger-Mo was just a renamed Limewrecker, but then I looked it up on their website and found that it is, indeed, a new flavor, supposedly Tropical Flavor. Also, something interesting - instead of the usual 100 mg of caffeine per serving (8 oz) this new drink (and I think the Ginzing-er) have only 85 mg of caffeine per serving. It sounds good, though - I think I'll buy some the next time I'm there.

deepnenergy
09-24-2007, 11:59 AM
deep....I actually didn't want to get into the whole CODEX thing because out of over 3200 memmbers on this board I would venture a guess that maybe, and this is a liberal number, 10 people have even heard of CODEX. That is why I said I didn't know...I just didn't want to open that can of worms.

So I guess you think that because you can sell your drink in any market in the World means that it is innovative. Do you guys take into account different cultural taste when making this one size fits all drink? I know Coke and Pepsi have different flavors for Coke in Africa, The US, South America, etc.

Here is a link to a study done by one of the founders of Creatine Supplementation, Dr. Roger C Harris. This study is representative of most studies of creatine when pre-mixed in water or a serum type application.
Creatine Newsletter #28: Is serum a hoax? (http://www.creatinemonohydrate.net/creatine_newsletter_28.html)

But the study begs the question: Why do companies still think that pre-mixed creatine is still effective at building strength. Furthermore, as indicated in the study, the amounts needed to truly have an affect on muscle strength are in inadequate doses, again, unless in its esterfied form( an alcohol molecule attached to the creatine).

I am not "bashing" your product, I am just trying to see where Rage is innovative, by your definition. Your own picture( in an earlier post) compares your ingredients to other drinks in the market. They are essentially the same, yet you say they are innovative. All you did was use the same ingredient and just increased the values. That's not innovative, thats not building a BETTER mouse trap, you just built a BIGGER mouse trap.
Lastly, why does an energy drink have creatine in it anyway? what is its purpose?

I will answer as follows...

<< Greg>>>so I guess you think that because you can sell your drink in any market in the World means that it is innovative.

We believe it is not a new ingredient or package that makes Rage Innovative; it is the fact that we formulated a superior Beverage to offer an EB that brings all into one can.

Innovative

Adjective
1. ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"
2. Being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original"

I do not see any other EB like Rage that offers the energy Rage offers in a single can... it's the energy value per can.

<<Greg>>Do you guys take into account different cultural taste when making this one size fits all drink?

Sure we do but now you’re talking Taste not energy, it's the ingredients we are talking about here Greg...

<<Greg>>Here is a link to a study done by one of the founders of Creatine Supplementation, Dr. Roger C Harris. This study is representative of most studies of creatine when pre-mixed in water or a serum type application.

Looked it up, no page??? try this one...

What year was this page wrote, what technology has developed since?

<<<Greg>>> Lastly, why does an energy drink have creatine in it anyway? what is its purpose?

Creatine is nitrogenous organic acid which naturally occurs in vertebrates and helps to supply energy to muscle and nerve cells. It will also help with muscle fatigue. The level is lower but Rage is not looking to bulk up our customers, we are an EB company and we are not competing with Muscle Max or even any dietary supplements like red line. Rage is a energy supplier to our consumers, you never here us say Bulk Up with Rage or Get strength from drinking Rage...We say Rage is the strongest energy beverage on the shelf period....

greg
09-24-2007, 01:24 PM
1.I agree with you that Energy Drinks are all about the Energy, however, as many wil attest on this board as well as the marketplace, Flavor has its place on the energy shelf. See Monster, RockStar, Redline, and others that have gained market share dur to their flavor selection.

2. Innovation- Stop beliveing your own hype and give me concrete details of how "innovative" yor drink is.
your quote "We believe it is not a new ingredient or package that makes Rage Innovative; it is the fact that we formulated a superior Beverage to offer an EB that brings all into one can."
This begs the question- how did you formulate a superior beverage with the same ingredients but at higher values yet make it onnovative? How is this "nothing done before or experienced" or " so original" by definition of innovative? (a definition that you gave)

3. The year the page was written was 2-3 years ago. I have not found any information to counter the contents of this argument so I stand behind the information. Furthermore, you have not provided any information to counter the information. I thought you were defending your position.

4.I will give you credit for your cut/paste/edit on the creatine supplementation and its uses in the body, however, if you read the articles in their entirety you wili realize that a "load" phase must take place with any creatine uptake in order to truly full fill the bodies need to use Creatine Phosphate as a mechanism to re-synthesize or replenish the adenosine triphosphate, or ATP that is the "energy" you so desire.
Being that creatine is Hydrophyllic any water it comes into contct with "turns it on" so to speak. The creatine if not used immediately will turn into creatinine; Useless in the body.

I know you think I am arguing with you but the truth is that when someone makes blanket statements about their product and how innovative it is I ask them to prove it. Just saying so doesn't make it so.

deepnenergy
09-24-2007, 03:25 PM
1.I agree with you that Energy Drinks are all about the Energy, however, as many wil attest on this board as well as the marketplace, Flavor has its place on the energy shelf. See Monster, RockStar, Redline, and others that have gained market share dur to their flavor selection.

2. Innovation- Stop beliveing your own hype and give me concrete details of how "innovative" yor drink is.
your quote "We believe it is not a new ingredient or package that makes Rage Innovative; it is the fact that we formulated a superior Beverage to offer an EB that brings all into one can."
This begs the question- how did you formulate a superior beverage with the same ingredients but at higher values yet make it onnovative? How is this "nothing done before or experienced" or " so original" by definition of innovative? (a definition that you gave)

3. The year the page was written was 2-3 years ago. I have not found any information to counter the contents of this argument so I stand behind the information. Furthermore, you have not provided any information to counter the information. I thought you were defending your position.

4.I will give you credit for your cut/paste/edit on the creatine supplementation and its uses in the body, however, if you read the articles in their entirety you wili realize that a "load" phase must take place with any creatine uptake in order to truly full fill the bodies need to use Creatine Phosphate as a mechanism to re-synthesize or replenish the adenosine triphosphate, or ATP that is the "energy" you so desire.
Being that creatine is Hydrophyllic any water it comes into contct with "turns it on" so to speak. The creatine if not used immediately will turn into creatinine; Useless in the body.

I know you think I am arguing with you but the truth is that when someone makes blanket statements about their product and how innovative it is I ask them to prove it. Just saying so doesn't make it so.

<Greg>>This begs the question- how did you formulates a superior beverage with the same ingredients but at higher values yet makes it innovative?

Not just higher values but combining all the values together to produce an all in one energy beverage. You may not think that suits props, but your not the one choosing Rage. The simple fact Rage can offer a product that supplies the amount of energy over the rest, in turn saving customers money, to me that speaks new innovative when compared to most brands that play follow the leader. I guess getting it all in one package would not be new to you? you have that sitting in you house? or you have had it before? It may not be new to you but it is to all the people I have given samples too and that are now buying Rage over what they spent their money before including one name not mentioned.

<<Greg>>I have not found any information to counter the contents of this argument so I stand behind the information. Furthermore, you have not provided any information to counter the information.

I will start by saying over the past few years there has been break through with different types but that is all you get and you can research it out for your self...but the info is out there. Then you make a statement like that and then say you are not trying to argue in the same text? Then not try and defend the questions given to you but to say, "it is safe like any other product if used as directed" IMO...well LMAO... guess you put the cart before the horse on that one.

fusion
09-24-2007, 10:05 PM
I saw a shelf tag today for sugarfree Amp.. can anyone confirm that?

E-Ratings
10-24-2007, 03:29 PM
I saw a drink called Deep Throat energy. Just a novelty ED but funny just the same!

Joey
10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Deepenergy
One upping leading brands does not qualify for being innovative. You may have a great energy drink, but that doesn't qualify as being differant or innovative in any way. I hate to brake it to you but Greg is right about the creatine as well. Besides the fact it only has 50mg (which isn't enough to do anything), that 50mg is turned into a useless creatine by product (creatnine) within hours of being bottled. I wish you all the success in the world, but I don't think people will find your product innovative or differant from the others. This doesn't mean that I don't think your drink will be successful. I just don't see it as being any differant from any other drink in the category. Best of luck

Joey
10-25-2007, 11:56 AM
It just occured to me that 10 years after the Red Bull launch in the US, companies are still trying to capitalize on that same ingredient profile (for the most part). The fact is times have changed and there are so many more effective compounds on the market then there was back then. With that being said, I think it would be in the best interest for anyone entering the market to do extensive research on not just your market and demographics, but on whats inside the drink you're selling. I personally find many of the ingredients found in most energy drinks to be useless (even at high doses). It's usually a select few ingredients that you're feeling. So why not do a little more research (or hire a biochemist) and bring something unique to the market? This isn't directed at you specifically Deepenergy. Just my opinion on the subject.

Nick Laugher
10-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Hype just released their updated light product, now in a pink can and called "Enlite". Looks so pretty. I'm getting samples sent to me as we speak, hopefully I love it.

check it out at Hype Energy Drinks (http://www.hype.com)

gmilardo
10-25-2007, 05:08 PM
I saw a drink in NY called Fuego! tasted good, and it glew in the dark. lol

pimp juice
11-03-2007, 01:57 PM
:eek: yes we got pimp juice the purple label is awesome try it rate it 5 stars and comment it

it does not test on animals so make it # 1:D

amyers
11-03-2007, 02:47 PM
I saw a shelf tag today for sugarfree Amp.. can anyone confirm that?

Yes, I can confirm this. Saw it in a Pepsi Machine, there is also another Sugar Free product they added to their line-up.

scum1
11-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Damn and I just bought a 4 pack of regular amp.

pepsidew
11-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Sugar Free Amp should be out everywhere soon - also look for 5-6 new flavors in 2008

iPwnd
11-04-2007, 09:36 AM
5-6, nice addition to the amp line

SumPoosieCat
11-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Well.. SumPoosie Cat Energy Drink has been around since 2001 but the bottle is back and the packaging and design is still like no other. After we roll out the 2008 Edition look for us to come out with a brand new energy drink that will again stretch the limits of packaging and design.

fusion
12-26-2007, 01:57 PM
Monster is also going to be releasing some new coffee drinks: a version of Irish coffee, and their take on a white Russian.

Aquasquatch
12-27-2007, 09:27 PM
shameless plug alert!!!

Blabar!
It's new to the U.S.
Ancient Viking Recipe!
Hot,Traditional Swedish Blueberry Beverage!
Served up in a cup!

blabar.info

ehinkes
12-27-2007, 09:29 PM
I also heard monster is releasing a chai flavor and amp is coming out with a new flavor called escalate.

4CraveEnergyDotcom
01-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Crave Energy Drink is new on the market!:D
It tastes good.

Nick Laugher
01-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Monster is also going to be releasing some new coffee drinks: a version of Irish coffee, and their take on a white Russian.

If these are non-alcoholic... grossss...

If they are alcoholic... still grossssss.

Gotburnt
01-03-2008, 06:06 PM
How much does it actually cost to make this stuff.... and why is Red Bull double the price of other drinks?

NEED-ENERGY
01-03-2008, 07:16 PM
How much does it actually cost to make this stuff.... and why is Red Bull double the price of other drinks?

The cost is not a factor, which is about the same as hundred other similar drinks.:eek:
It is the brand RB which people perceive as "the" energy drink for being one of the first, so RB can set its own price.

The other day I saw Mad Croc at the $.99c store at "2 for $.99c". It has the same ingredients and even made in Austria like RB.

DudeMan
01-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Due the small quantity of ingredients, and the huge volume that RB does, it actually costs a lot less to make a case of RB than probably any other ED.

BigJayMiller
01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
i was actually a consultant in the production and development of rage, they sent me samples, and i agreed on the taste and graphics, this was probably in 2006.

BigJayMiller
01-24-2008, 10:30 PM

red bull costs so much because of the HUGE international marketing they have behind it, nearly 900 million a year. our drink, huracan, has alot less marketing behind it, has more active ingredients, and costs 99 cents for a 12 oz can.

greg
01-25-2008, 09:00 AM
red bull costs so much because of the HUGE international marketing they have behind it, nearly 900 million a year. our drink, huracan, has alot less marketing behind it, has more active ingredients, and costs 99 cents for a 12 oz can.

Big Jay doing a little "advertising".........

greg
01-25-2008, 09:36 AM

IMO, It is double the price because it earned the right to be double the price. RB, whether most folks want to admit it or not, didn't create the energy drink category.....they just marketed it better than anyone else and created the larger appeal for energy drinks.

What does it matter how much it cost to make RB? How much does it cost to make a Ford Truck, the #1 Selling truck in America? Sure it may cost in real labor dollars and material cost $8000 to make a high end model, however, you must take into account everything Ford must pay to create the stage to build the vehicle. Employee benefits alone add about 7-10 K per vehicle. Then you add in advertising, salaries, R & D, shareholder return , etc
So it goes with RB Energy drink. The Overhead and ROI to sell $2billion worth of ED's is reflected in its wholesale and retail price.
It doesn't matter that it may only cost .09 cents per can to make......which I believe I am pretty close to accurate on that, RB is a business and is primarily, last time I checked, a FOR PROFIT ENTITY!

b0mbtrac
01-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Theirs this new energy drink i saw at 7-11 I think think its called red bull.