PDA

View Full Version : Lipton Pure leaf Ice Tea 10/10

Mr Zabe
09-19-2007, 04:09 PM
OMG......what an enjoyable drink on a hot humid day.
I swear as I was sucking back a cold bottle, I thought I saw
a Tea Fairy. LOL YUMMY GOOD.

Lipton PureLeaf Iced Tea. (http://www.liptonpureleaf.com/)

pepsipimp
09-20-2007, 09:26 PM
We are about to release the White Tea with Tangerine in the Glass 6packs (Good deal too...On sale for 5.99+1.00 coupon+double coupons-final price= 3.99), Just wondering what flavors you carry in the 6packs around your area.

amyers
09-20-2007, 10:34 PM
We are about to release the White Tea with Tangerine in the Glass 6packs (Good deal too...On sale for 5.99+1.00 coupon+double coupons-final price= 3.99), Just wondering what flavors you carry in the 6packs around your area.

Blah. I only know of one place that doubles coupons and they only double up to 50 cent. :(

dahojo
09-22-2007, 11:54 AM
It's just trying to copy New leaf.

the saint
09-24-2007, 09:09 AM
It's just trying to copy New leaf.

And to think that the bosses told us the name was changed to differentiate the lines of tea from Brisk, to the mainstream (green, white etc) to the pure leaf. Most people were under the impression that the lemon tea was the same liquid in three different packages.

I am glad that you have cleared this up in your post. I was under the impression that Lipton tea had been around since before anyone New leaf had been alive. I guess I was wrong though.Thanks for clarifying that misinformation.

Mr Zabe
09-25-2007, 12:53 AM
I will say it again, IMHO Lipton Pure Leaf sweetened ice tea is truly
the best Big Three mass ice tea beverage I have ever had.
I picked up a few bottles while getting some gas for my car this evening.
The cane sugar along with the premium tea make for a wonderful smooth drink.
For my money and ease of finding it in most stores, LPL ice tea really satisfies.:)

dahojo
09-30-2007, 01:27 AM
It's very simple.
New Leaf
Sweet Leaf
Pure Leaf

Has nothing to do with Lipton, just talking about following the Leaf.

If you have not tried New Leaf, I suggest you do it's very good.

Mr Zabe
10-01-2007, 09:47 AM
It's very simple.
New Leaf
Sweet Leaf
Pure Leaf

Has nothing to do with Lipton, just talking about following the Leaf.

If you have not tried New Leaf, I suggest you do it's very good.

I picked up a few bottles of Sweet Leaf (Meijer Foods,Rolling Meadows,IL)
over the weekend. I just drank a bottle of the sweetened ice tea.

First off, Sweet Leaf tea is very good. It has a very unique black tea taste note.
The sugar cane IMO over sweetens the back taste of the tea flavor notes.
In short IMO has a very bold/rich taste. I ended up pouring some over ice which toned it down a touch and made it easier to drink.

Like I said, Sweet Leaf is very good. I will try the peach ice tea and see how that goes. I will most likely stay with Lipton's Pure Leaf as IMO is more pleasing to my pallet.:)

Mr Zabe
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I picked up a few bottles of Sweet Leaf (Meijer Foods,Rolling Meadows,IL)
over the weekend. I just drank a bottle of the sweetened ice tea.

First off, Sweet Leaf tea is very good. It has a very unique black tea taste note.
The sugar cane IMO over sweetens the back taste of the tea flavor notes.
In short IMO has a very bold/rich taste. I ended up pouring some over ice which toned it down a touch and made it easier to drink.

Like I said, Sweet Leaf is very good. I will try the peach ice tea and see how that goes. I will most likely stay with Lipton's Pure Leaf as IMO is more pleasing to my pallet.:)
I just tried the peach Sweet Leaf ice tea. Oh my the peach flavor was
mind blowing good. It tasted like a ripe sweet peach was squeezed in the tea.
I drank the peach ice tea over a generous glass of ice. For all those
who like peach ice tea, this is one you need to try. I will buy some more of it in the future.