PDA

View Full Version : Diet Coke Plus

da987
09-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Here is a pic of the 2 new Diet Coke Plus extensions to be released in England in the next couple of weeks.

We will get Diet Coke Plus Vitamins, The same as the U.S. version. And Diet Coke Plus Antioxidents, with added vitamin C and green tea extract.

JMHX316
09-20-2007, 06:25 PM
That's cool, I'm a fan of Plus. I'd love to try the antioxident version.. Give us a review!

popologist
09-20-2007, 11:34 PM
If they made a "plus" version of Coke Zero, I'd probably buy it; but... I just don't like the taste of Diet Coke (even though DC Plus tastes a little better than regular DC).

Ram0n C0keah0lic
09-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Nice, I thought they were flavored cause at first sight at the thumbnail one can think one is orange flavored and the other one is lime flavored...

First U.S., then Belgium, now U.K., who's next?

popologist
09-21-2007, 01:57 PM
How is Coke Plus selling? I don't really see it much anymore...

Mr Zabe
09-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Just my simple observation not based on anything factual....
I see Diet Coke Plus selling but not very strong. I never see it
on the hot add end cap displays. As well it does not have much
of a shelf presence (minimal facings).

popologist
09-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Just my simple observation not based on anything factual....
I see Diet Coke Plus selling but not very strong. I never see it
on the hot add end cap displays. As well it does not have much
of a shelf presence (minimal facings).

Coke has also done a lousy job of promoting it (like most of their products).

Remember back in the old days when Coke and Pepsi commercials were "events"? They were almost like entertainment. They haven't really done that in awhile. But, then... very few companies do mass media advertising anymore... except for McDonalds.

jobbie
10-07-2007, 12:28 PM
I have just bought the vitamin version today at Woolworths. Havent opened it yet though, its in the fridge chilling!

da987
10-08-2007, 04:04 PM
I just managed to pick up both versions today at the supermarket.

Diet Coke Plus Vitamins tastes exactly the same as the US version.

Now Diet Coke Plus Antioxidents, now thats a different story. It has green tea extract in it and actually tatses of Diet Coke mixed with Green Tea. It is really good and quite refreshing. It is also pretty well carbonated too. I normally find Diet sodas go flat very quickly.