PDA

View Full Version : gross redbull, and their crappy company

bandit
09-24-2007, 01:48 PM
well, i also posted on energy drinks, this company deals with things very poorly, they distribute contaminated product and do nothing about it. help me get through to their company.if anyone has any ideas to give me, about how i could maybe get a letter publicized, and which would be the most effective worldwide. redbull sucks now. i used to like their product until they started treating me like dirt. game on!!

Ron Swedelson
09-24-2007, 03:36 PM
What specificaly are you talking about? What exactly are your complaints?

deepnenergy
09-24-2007, 05:16 PM
What specificaly are you talking about? What exactly are your complaints?

he got a bug in his drink Ron...I would be pissed off to, LOL. not laughing at you bandit...but it is kind of funny...

Mr Zabe
09-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Just a little bug. Heck sh!t happens. LOL
Besides little insect adds a little bit of protein to your drink. LOL
(All said in jest,I would be pissed off too, just not as much.:) )

bandit
09-24-2007, 06:32 PM
sorry ron, i didnt explain exactly what is was i am ranting about. the this is there was a big black fly in my can of redbull, and its not like the can was open for a while, i was in the store waiting in lineot pay and opened up the can to find a big gross black fly, so we called redbull, (we meaning me and the store owner) they picked up the can, flew it to austria for a two week invetigation, and finished with the result of" hmm, this is not our fault, it is literally impossible for this to happen, the can must have been contaminated after leaving the production facilities" now what the worl was the point of running a two week investigation when something is literally impossible. then having the nerve to ask me to;"refrian from talking about it", not even apologizing, and i have made great efforts to get in touch with someone higher up in the company but the office manager refuses to let this get passed her control. now, i just want to start playing all these little games back. if they are going to treat me like dirt, i will let be public. i have letters and emails, of how they deal with things....crappy for them. anyway, i was hesitant to be specific because i am not to sure what i can post on the board. due to the zero tolerance. anyway thanks and if you have any ideas...please start typing.:)

bandit
09-24-2007, 06:34 PM
i ahve been trying to post a reply to you several times but after i hit submit, it says that a moderator has to review it, not sure what this means, i am still pretty new to all of this

the saint
09-24-2007, 07:25 PM
well...never mind I have already said my peace in your OTHER thread about THE SAME THING.