PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Seahawks Jones

ScottyLibido
09-27-2007, 11:14 PM
I am all for unique soda flavors such as Turkey and Antacid, but the new flavors are completely jacked up. Dirt, Sports Cream, Grass, Perspiration and Victory sound absolutely disgusting. WTF

cokebabies
09-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah, that definitely crosses the line from fringe novelty flavor to total gimmick. Although provided this doesn't become the sole trend for their new flavors, it's a fun assortment. The liquid version of the Harry Potter Jelly Bellys.

I can't say anything bad about it, as I'm one of the idiots supporting this by buying a pack. I figure in any case, it will an interesting topic for my site.

rackitup
09-28-2007, 02:24 AM
And they were doing so good last year with the "dessert Flavors".
LOL

Mr Zabe
09-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Ditto to ScottyLibido's last post.:)
I'm too brain washed and old school
when it comes to the traditional soda
pop flavors. The thought of some of the
Jones flavors gives me the hebbie jibes. LOL

Mr Zabe
09-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Yeah, Jones is really on to a new trend. NOT
Tell me that this a joke.

Jones Soda limited edition flavors taste like football (http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/28/news/funny/bc.apfn.jonessoda.newfla.ap/index.htm?cnn=yes)

ichiro
09-28-2007, 02:28 PM
they are just having some fun promoting themselves and the Seahawks. Thats why they have alot of followers,they dont take themselves to seriously unlike the stuffy suits. Their pc soda is great. Try the cola when it hiys your market in early 08. You wont be drinking the hfcs crap anymore believe me...Anyway you guys i enjoy your posts, excuse me,i gotta go drink some dirt! lol

Ron Swedelson
09-28-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't see myself paying $20 for these sodas, or excuse me, $40 because I would want to keep 1, and drink 1. Although, I know they will fly off the shelf. These flavors sound gross and should only be used to give your drunken friends.

Mr Zabe
09-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Well said! LMAO :)

ichiro
09-28-2007, 08:43 PM
exactly ronnie!..Good for parties...who's man enough to drink a bottle of dirt?..someone chugs it down, then eyes bug out,then the puke flys! And then everyone high 5's and laughs their butts off and its a memory whenever you get together! Can't wait till nfl productions shows a fan drinking some dirt before a game. Great stuff!