PDA

View Full Version : Redline girls rock.!

NEED-ENERGY
10-01-2007, 12:42 AM
This is one of the Redline girls at the Weiders olympia in Las Vegas.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/SPARTAENERGYDRINK/redline-girl.jpg

She gave me her number :) But turned out to be "greg's" number. :(

Mr Zabe
10-01-2007, 12:57 AM
The beverage is better than the model. LOL
Double facsimiles for sure. LMAO

scum1
10-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Sure the drink is great but I'd have to try both to compare the two.

The beverage is better than the model. LOL
Double facsimiles for sure. LMAO

AllProDist
10-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Redline does it right at all the shows they attend. They are famous for the "eye candy". Tried the Redline Power Rush 2.5oz at the show. Insane product! Finally some real competition for 5 Hour Energy.

scum1
10-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Can't wait to try the Power rush. Hope it shows up in Texas soon!

Redline does it right at all the shows they attend. They are famous for the "eye candy". Tried the Redline Power Rush 2.5oz at the show. Insane product! Finally some real competition for 5 Hour Energy.

SumPoosieCat
10-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Thank god the product is better than the models.....

greg
10-02-2007, 06:04 PM
That girl is Carolina Jimenez. Sweet, Smart, and Sexy. What a combo that is.
We took her to an Oxygen(magazine) party with us at The Wynn. That girl can dance!!!
When I get back in the office I will get some pics from my Graphic Artist and post some more......that is, if you guys would like me to! LOL.

scum1
10-02-2007, 06:50 PM
I'd love to see a good photo. That one looks like a cell phone photo and I'm sure it does not do justice.

That girl is Carolina Jimenez. Sweet, Smart, and Sexy. What a combo that is.
We took her to an Oxygen(magazine) party with us at The Wynn. That girl can dance!!!
When I get back in the office I will get some pics from my Graphic Artist and post some more......that is, if you guys would like me to! LOL.

greg
10-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Can't wait to try the Power rush. Hope it shows up in Texas soon!

My Distributors in Dallas and Houston have already picked up the product. You should see it soon. My West Texas guy hasn't bough tin yet. If he doesn't soon I am going to cut him off!!! LOL